1. Icecrown max. Population

Does Icecrown have a max pop since it’s not going over 12k ?

2. Nah mate, it's actually 16k max but their system doesnt show corectly. It will always show 12k.

3. 12k is the soft cap. at that point only donors can log in, rest have to wait in que. far as i know we've never been told a hard cap, or if there is 1.

4. Saturday evening, peak time, average que time 6mins.... These days 5-10mins for bg on ally side... Sry but now I doubt its 12k....

5. this is insane im waiting 2 h and didn't even get the half way

6. Saturday evening, peak time, average que time 6mins.... These days 5-10mins for bg on ally side... Sry but now I doubt its 12k....
    Battleground queue on horde is almost instant most of the time. It's longer on alliance because alliance has more PvP players who queue for battlegrounds.

this is insane im waiting 2 h and didn't even get the half way
    Donate any amount once and you can skip queue forever.

7. Maybe another progressive Realm similar to lordaeron but not hardcore and with x3 rates xD

8. Maybe another progressive Realm similar to lordaeron but not hardcore and with x3 rates xD
    or you could either pick 1 of the realms they offer, or find a server that offers what you want.

9. Funny enough, I has to wait over 4 hours today on a 1500+ queue. XD

10. this is insane im waiting 2 h and didn't even get the half way
    :D Not to mention the lag in dungeons during peak hours. It's starting to get old really fast seeing the dungeon server lag every few minutes.

11. its strange that it has 12k+ people online yet i find RHC or BG faster on 2-3k population servers.
    Something wrong with warmane queue system or 10k people are afk.

12. its strange that it has 12k+ people online yet i find RHC or BG faster on 2-3k population servers.
    I assume you’re Mage?

Need another reason why RDF HC queue is slow for you?
    Edited: April 25, 2018

13. its strange that it has 12k+ people online yet i find RHC or BG faster on 2-3k population servers.
    Or they are already in a Battleground. Or they leave the queue. Or they are doing anything else because they aren't interested in Battlegrounds. Or you are in the faction where more people queue, making it so it takes longer, while the other faction has it much faster.

This mentality of "if there are people, they have to be doing what I want right now with a spot open for me" never ceases to amuse. Who cares that even on retail things aren't instant and can take a long while?

14. May 1, 2018  
    Or they are already in a Battleground. Or they leave the queue. Or they are doing anything else because they aren't interested in Battlegrounds. Or you are in the faction where more people queue, making it so it takes longer, while the other faction has it much faster.

This mentality of "if there are people, they have to be doing what I want right now with a spot open for me" never ceases to amuse. Who cares that even on retail things aren't instant and can take a long while?
    Did you really played on retail? Cause I did at every expansion and bg or dungeon is mostly instant, u can't compare it to any private server ;d
    Don't understand that anger from you? I just mentioned that it's strange long queues comparing to low population servers.

15. May 1, 2018  
    Did you really played on retail? Cause I did at every expansion and bg or dungeon is mostly instant, u can't compare it to any private server ;d
    Don't understand that anger from you? I just mentioned that it's strange long queues comparing to low population servers.
    I have an active subscription on retail right now, and, barring being a tank queuing with a healer (or vice-versa) for a dungeon, nothing is "mostly instant" ever.

And there's nothing strange about queue times, just your inability to think beyond the mentioned mentality.