1. Who Will Win: Naked 80 Vs T3 Geared 60

I was having this debate with a person in my guild, who stated: a naked level 80 will ALWAYS win against any fully geared best in slot, t3 geared level 60, with full gems and enchants. This same type of person said this is a "fact" not an "opinion", and refused to consider any alternatives.

So, here's the question: suppose a naked level 80 and a fully geared t3 level 60 both tries their absolute best, and plays to the best of their ability, would the naked 80 ALWAYS win against any t3 geared level 60?

2. I was having this debate with a person in my guild, who stated: a naked level 80 will ALWAYS win against any fully geared best in slot, t3 geared level 60, with full gems and enchants. This same type of person said this is a "fact" not an "opinion", and refused to consider any alternatives.

So, here's the question: suppose a naked level 80 and a fully geared t3 level 60 both tries their absolute best, and plays to the best of their ability, would the naked 80 ALWAYS win against any t3 geared level 60?
    Honestly the 80 will have the upper hand since to the level 60 he’ll be damn near unhittable. He’ll either resist, dodge, or straight miss almost every shot. I’m not sure exactly what the damage would be for fists naked on a level 60 but I’m sure it’ll be a decent amount.

3. It largely depends on the classes. Due to the way spell resists work for targets of higher level, landing spells on a level 80 as a level 60 is close to impossible. However, landing physical hits is much easier. A naked level 80 warrior/rogue with no weapon has absolutely no way of dealing any reasonable damage while level 80 classes with damage abilities that don't require weapons will have a massive base damage advantage but also mana problems. With that in mind:

lvl80 warrior/rogue will lose to lvl60 physical classes but win against casters.
    lvl80 casters (read: not warrior/rogue) will win against any lvl60 that cannot heal but can get outsustained by physical dps with healing in some cases due to mana scaling issues.

4. My level 60 prot pala twink with 75 hit rating actually manages to hit level 80's fairly well.

Its always fun when a 80 caster wants to kill me and i silince him with my avanger shield.

I think any other twink with atleast 75 hit or more (preferably more) would have a chance. Excluding low dmg dealing specs.

5. Melees and hunters would win most of the time while casters would almost never win.

My full t3 rogue does 3k ambushes on naked 80s mix it with ZG trinket and thistle and it's a GG.

I've also seen especially Prot warriors with full T3 doing over 7-8k shield slams on naked 80s or clothies.

It depends on hit again. The gem gear significantly reduces hit chance (unless you gem hit which then you'll be damage handicapped) being about 7-10% should be good, but not guaranteable.

Casters will have a very hard time, they'll need a lot of hit rating.

Overall, T3 60 melees would win. (Hencing they know their class well)

I remember making a 60 twink and farming the new 80s back in moltdown.
    Edited: April 15, 2018