1. Which class counters shamans in 1v1?

Which class can beat a shaman(resto/ele/enh) in a 1v1 duel? Don't care much about other forms of pvp but want a hard counter for shamans in 1v1 duels

2. Which class can beat a shaman(resto/ele/enh) in a 1v1 duel? Don't care much about other forms of pvp but want a hard counter for shamans in 1v1 duels
    With uh DK ele shamans are usually a freekill. Ams + gargoyle = win
    I cant remember having trouble with enh shamans also.

Against resto its different like against every healing spec in 1vs1 since dk lacks a MS effect

3. I have Ele/Resto shaman on frostwolf which i don’t play anymore. Instead, I got a DK who is everything that shaman isn’t.
    So yeah, DK is basically pain in the butt of every caster, especially ele and balance druid.

Other option being rogues and Feral druids. Shaman just disappears. I’ve won 0 duels against them. Good elemental shaman can kill not so good UH DK, but just can’t kill any feral or rogue that know what they’re doing.

Mission Impossible.
    Edited: April 2, 2018

4. Okay what about enhance? Feral and UH dk seem a good counter for ele. What about enh shaman???

5. Okay what about enhance? Feral and UH dk seem a good counter for ele. What about enh shaman???
    I don’t see a single reason why Feral and Unholy DK wouldn’t nail Enha shaman. Might be quicker but slightly more risky as Feral though.

All this talk about shamans made me try to sell mine again, but people ain’t interested :/
    Edited: April 2, 2018

6. Rogues, rogues, rogues and rogues. For all 3 specs. Especially resto/elemental. If you want to demolish enhancement play mage lmfao or hunter. Just ice block/deterence his ascendance and rekt everything out of him and then /rofl him lolol.

7. I have a shaman, full 550 Enhancement and almost 550 Elemental (I just need to go the vrndor to buy the last piece)
    So:
    Elemental - most melee, especially like rogues or warriors.
    Enhancement - hunters are annoying, unless I have all cd, but then they can deterrence my ascendance, so it's gonna be a tough fight. We don't have many gap closers and can't heal if we don't hit stuff. Elemental, on the other hand, fares pretty well vs hunters.
    Overall, not casters, you can purge them so much that you leave them unable to do anything.
    Probably feral too, but I don't see them much trying to 1 vs 1 me.
    I play only bgs, so 1 vs 1 is rare anyway for me, I try to stay in group.

8. As a Resto/Ele, both of which I have been playing for a couple of years if not more, i find the #1 counter to be Rogues, then comes Feral, as you absolutely cannot kite or counter them in every way, anything else is beatable if you manage your CDs right.
    Although i must say, rogues are somewhat beatable with some luck and if they mess up their opener, but ferals.. man, you can't recover from their unkittable onslaught

9. I’ve got quite disappointed in ELE shaman. They’re fun to play but their burst isn’t really what I expected. If you solo queue BG then it’s really a pain to survive and cast.
    However, queing with whole group as a premade is a whole different story - gives you freedom that ELE shaman needs.

All that said, I’d pick Resto any time over Elemental.