1. Looking to join Icecrown - Serious PvE Guilds

I've played and cleared all Vanilla-Cata content. Currently playing on multiple Vanilla BC and WotLK servers.

Looking to join here preferably Horde side. (Ally is fine too)
    Mainly willing to play: Druid/Pala/DK tank spec (Love tanking <3)
    Capable of playing any other class/spec/race though if needed in a guild. (Specialized in Warlocks)

I just want to get to the endgame content and have fun in ICC10/25Hero.

If there is a Guild out there looking for someone who can Raid during the times of 1:30-7:00pm EST let me know via this post and I'll start leveling my character.

2. Greetings.

<Ages of Nameless Ones> is expanding its roster. Looking for exceptional Damage Dealers and Healers for our ICC 25 Heroic progression, also for our 2nd and 3rd ICC and RS 25 Normal groups. Raiding on daily basis and using Discord. Raid Time: 5pm ST.

We are willing to help with gearing to exceptional players and help them make their way to endgame.
    Feel free to contact us in-game.

My regards.

3. Hey man! Broken Symmetry is looking for more players. We are a fresh start progressive guild. Meaning that we will start with Nax and only use gear appropriate for that raid. We will work our way up through each tier and eventually clear heroic icc. If you have any interest let me know!