1. In love with Gruul's raids

Joining a Gruuls raid. Killing first mobs. Save. Wait untill next week. That's amazing for my ssc attune.

2. I do not understand why you are waiting for the next week after Maulgar ?

It feels like all ppl who are crying about Gruul the last few weeks never had the balls to make their own group so that they can decide themselves who are worthy to come with them.

You should never give a single f. about gear score. Check if they are ready for Gruul, i.e. having some Kara epics and BiS pre raid gear in every other slot. Just look if they have the best enchants and gems available for the spec they want to join with, because these two factors (pre BiS and well tuned pieces) equal dedication. Force them to use Ogrila flask and buff food at the gear check to see if they have the right mindset for 25-man dungeons. Never invite PvP players if they do not have equally tuned PvE gear. Kick all players who are failing twice at keeping their distance. Say something like "players who have a high amount of friendly fire, even if boss is down, are not eligible for loot" at the start.

Even if it takes an hour or even longer to assemble such a group, you will definitively kill him with like-minded players.

But all of this is just regular WoW xp. You wont get any further if you just want to join and loot the signet somewhere - well maybe you can but its purely luck. Moreover, what do you want to do with SSC attunement if you are not in a 25-man guild which is actually raiding 25 man content ? Maybe its easier to just apply to some T5 guild saying that you are very dedicated but cant get through Gruul because of PUGs ?

It can be very easy or very hard, but in the end its always your choice imo.