1. New to Warmane (Veteran WoW player) Gold Issues

Hello all, I am new the warmane server. I started leveling a couple of days ago and I am really enjoying the server. This is probably the most fun Ive had on an mmo in years, but I have run across a couple of issues (Mainly getting skills). I was coming to the forums to reach out and ask a few veteran Warmane players a question:

What are the best ways to farm gold on this server?

Due to the leveling rate being at a x7, I was able to level to 55 fairly quickly on my Shaman, but because I leveled at such a fast rate, I have not been able to pick up most of my skills. Are there any tips that you could give a new Warmane player? Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for taking your time to read this.

2. grab either skinning and mining or skinning and herb, collect everything peice of skin/ore or skin/herbs you see. sell cloth on the ah. vendor all trash items. since your 55 if you havent done proffs yet its going to be a bit more annoying than if you had started earlier.

3. get mining>mine copper outside orgri>sell at AH with auctioneer addon. A couple of hours mining them should cover your train and mount needs :)
    This is what I did when I first joined the realm.

4. What guys said - generally, skinning and mining will do it. However, I've sent you something to get you going until you're ready to farm.

Welcome and good luck grasshopper.

5. Hey, I asked myself the same question. I have mining/jc and herb/alchemy. Best way to get fast gold is farming mats, people is lazy in this server, they can pay even 5kg for leveling a profession with ah.

But you will see that this population is an issue to farm, specially in Northrend, so be ready for long farming runs.

If you like pvp, you can join a pvp guild and do premades, every 10k honor is an epic gem = 200g +/- in ah.

Finally, if you like pve, just do weekly icc (for quest boes and eof) and dailys rdf, with the emblems you can buy orbs and sell it on ah.

6. Hi, I am new also downloading now. Will play today first on BC I think it's call outland. Can someone tell me if battlegrounds q alot? Plus does ally or horde get faster q's in outland.