1. [Quick Guide] To Enhance Shaman

This is for anyone who is new to the server or is still using the builds in the forums which include wrong information. I am not listing BiS gear.

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#hVh...xdIhusouVo:Nbf

Stat Priority: Hit cap>Expertise Cap>Haste>AP>Crit
    Please for the love of god, avoid Armor Pen if you can, DO NOT STACK. If you get gear with Armor Pen on it, it can be used, but look for other pieces with Haste/Crit

Spell Priority (Rotation):
    Storm Strike (If no Debuff)
    Flame Shock (If no Debuff)
    Refresh Lightning Shield @ 1-3 Stacks
    LB @ 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon
    Maintain Magma Totem
    Lava Lash
    Earth Shock
    Storm Strike (With Debuff)
    Fire Nova

Use Spirit Wolves accordingly, and if you can, pair them with buffs (i.e hero/lust, Trinket Procs, etc.)

Use Shamanistic Rage when you are getting low on mana.

Gems: Use all gem slots for Haste except those you need for your Meta Gem. If you are not hit/expertise capped, gem for them accordingly.

Weapon Enchants: BiS enchants for Shamans are Berserker MH and Black Magic (haste) for OH. Doing Double Zerker will lower your dps the higher your geared. Double Zerker is the go to if you are not in ToC or higher gear. With haste being the best stat and most of Enhance abilities are spells, Black Magic is the BiS OH enchant and procs quite a bit.
    Edited: April 15, 2018

2. -top priority should be LB @ 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon
    -dual berserking is better than black magic on offhand

3. I feel as if you didnt read anything that was there except for what you "Think" is wrong. Double Zerker is better for lower level gear. Black magic on Offhand is better for Higher end gear where you can get more haste. Top priority should not be maelstrom weapon. Top Priority is to make sure you sustain your buffs/debuffs on the target in order to maximize your dps. LB Hits harder with your stormstrike debuff than it does without it. So if you are casting your LB without your stormstrike debuff, your doing it wrong and gimping your dps. If you read it properly, you would see that it says "If no Debuff". So... with that in mind, you are NOT casting Stormstrike OR Flame Shock with it having the debuff on the target.
    Edited: April 14, 2018

4. There are several flaws in your "guide".
    First of all, ARP is not useless. http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=54577, http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50688 and http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=54590 are BIS items and have ARP.
    You shouldn't gem for ARP but it still has a higher value than crit once you reached the crit cap.
    Infact its also viable to use a gear combination that focus on ARP because once you reach a certain amount of ARP it even outperforms haste. I made a gear combination with 54% ARP and its only ~100 DPS behind the common BIS gear.

Your spell priority is wrong.
    The biggest mistake is that you use Lava lash over Earth shock even though LL deals much less dmg.

The Gems are wrong.
    You don't stack mindlessly haste gems.
    Highest priority is to reach the spell hit cap. If you didn't reach it with your gear then GeM for it.
    Second priority is to reach the expertice cap and then additional hit gems in case you are over the crit cap.
    When you reached all these caps you can put haste gems in the remaining sockets.

In BiS gear OH Berserker is better than OH Black magic.
    Its true that 250 haste is better than 400 AP but you forgot about the uptime of the procs.
    In BiS gear OH Berserker has a uptime of ~52% while OH Black magic has only a uptime of ~27%.
    To make it more clear, thats a average 208 AP vs 67 haste.
    Edited: April 15, 2018

5. Ok so... First of all, Arp is completely useless. if its on the gear, as I stated, it can be used. It should NOT be something that should be sought after as Enhancement. If you play enhancement, you should know that the only things that use physical damage are your Stormstrike, Windfury, and your white melee hits.

Spell priority: Explain to me how my spell priority is wrong. Lava Lash should always be used over Earth Shock. While Earth Shock will hit a bit harder (and it wont hit much harder than Lava Lash) Lava Lash gets the benefit of having a 25% increase in damage thanks to having your Flametongue on your offhand, and it will also proc your Flametongue which adds to your dps even more.

Gems: So if you actually read anything of what I put, you would have noticed that I put your stat priority up there. While I didnt give numbers, I did specify that you need to get to HIT CAP and EXPERTISE CAP before going for any other stat. So with this in mind, it is implied that if your not at cap, then you should be gemming for it if you dont have it on your gear.

With BIS gear, you still want Black magic on your offhand. Haste plays a HUGE factor for Enhancements dps. The faster you attack, the more dps you will do. If you are attacking faster, you are able to get more Maelstrom weapon procs, which leads to more casts of Lightning Bolt, which gives more of an uptime on black magic. See where Im going with this? And since your Lightning Bolt is your top damaging ability by a long shot, the haste which will give you more uptime on getting procs will boost your dps significantly over the ap you get from running double Zerker. There is no hard cap on haste since all your haste is doing is increasing your swing speed.

Keep all this in mind with the fact that I mained this many years ago and most of this is from memory of playing. And btw, Some of the BIS items for enhance were Leather, and if you can get access to the haste trinket from Algalon, it will be 2nd BIS trinket for you. But you dont have to take it from me, you can theory craft it if youd like.

6. But you dont have to take it from me, you can theory craft it if youd like.
    You bring it to the point: Everything can and already has been theorycrafted and the results can be read here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=311020
    I have my doubts though that you have ever used any of the available theorycrafting tools because otherwise you wouldn't come up with such bogus.

7. You bring it to the point: Everything can and already has been theorycrafted and the results can be read here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=311020
    I have my doubts though that you have ever used any of the available theorycrafting tools because otherwise you wouldn't come up with such bogus.
    Ive already been through your post, and you even claimed that you just copied and pasted from an old thread that was from retail years ago while adding your little tid bits. I have my doubts that you used any of the theorycrafting tools because if you played it on live, youd know that a lot of the stuff that Elitestjerks posted was ****posting and that they were a very toxic community. While some of their information provided was correct, most of it was wrong.