1. Addon button on Char screen but none will load

Hello, I am new to warmane and I am trying to get some add-ons set up. I have the addon button on the character screen, I have made sure they are enabled and the Load Out of Date Addons is selected. I installed the 3.3.5a (the new WOTLK client) directly from this website and the addons are from the 3.3.3a add on pack from the forum post here. I did also double check that the addons are unzipped and not nested in an extra folder. I've tried only doing bagnon, only doing baggins, etc. (As in those were the only ones "installed" to the add-ons folder). I've tried deleting the cache/WTF folders. I even uninstalled and redownloaded the client. I moved my client to a file location away from bittorrent's download location and made sure to turn off read only before running (It's in C:/WOTLK/...)
    These are all solutions I found thru google/forums and I'm at a loss. It's like they're not even in the game at all when I log in, but they all show up in the addons tab at the char screen apporpriately. I'm not even getting any popup errors or anything, nothing in the chat box upon login to show they loaded or anything.

Any thoughts? I'm running Windows 10 Home on an Inspiron 5555 if that matters.

2. Oh, and the addons tab doesn't show up in the interface menu in-game, either. Only on Char screen.

3. Seems to be an issue I'm having with the client using the WOD models. I just DL'd and used the older client it works fine. I'm happy to use the older client, but if anyone has any thoughts on why it isn't working with the newer client, I'm all ears.