1. Not receiving the 2 factor authentication code on E-mail.

Hey, I am not receiving the 2 factor code on my E-mail. When I log on my account. I get on the screen where I should type the code. The problem is that I don't get that yellow message "A code has been sent to your e-mail. Go check it and type it here" The 2 authentication screen just appears without that message. How should I fix it?
    Thanks

2. Same thing over here.. I put two step verification on my other account yesterday, yesterday I could log in fine. Now I don't receive the verification code in my email. I also don't receive any attempts to recover password, or remove two step verification on that email anymore... I wonder if I've been hacked somehow, I doubt that since I can still log in with my password and username. I just dont get the verification email anymore..
    bump..

3. Fixed it. My 2 factor e-mail was typed wrong. Everything works now.

4. How were you able to fix your 2 factor e-mail if you cannot change the email your code will be sent to? I still cannot log in and have yet to receive an e-mail back from Warmane.

5. Any update on this? Im also having the same issue. I can log into the game but I can not access my account, including the store and trade sections, on the website.

6. Any update on this? Im also having the same issue. I can log into the game but I can not access my account, including the store and trade sections, on the website.
    Can you be more specific?

You do not recieve any code?
    When you type the code it says it is expired and it send a new one?

7. Hello!

Yesterday my firefox was updated, and i tried to login to my alt warmane account but i didn't receive the email authentication code, can you help me?
    Due to a bug I cannot collect daily points for the second day or purchase items in the store ..