1. Is RP still alive?

Hello! I haven't played in years and browsing this forum section it looks like the last active post was over a month ago...Do people still RP on here? And if so, what server(s)/faction(s)?

2. Like I said in the thread just below this one, I want to create a dedicated and serious RP guild complete with storyline, but for that I need players willing to RP.
    On Icecrown is the best choice, it seems. Average rates and high population makes it easier because statistically, most people have their mains on Icecrown.
    Anyway do add me if you're interested, Saikk, on the alliance side (nelf druid)

3. There are in fact (and there have been) way more active roleplayers in Lordaeron. The reasoning behind this might be because most roleplayers are looking to casually RP while leveling, on the other hand, most people on Icecrown are there just for the end-game content and thus most of them are committed to a raiding guild already. I actually tried inviting you LaLuzExtinguido to our roleplaying community where, like I stated, there are a few of us who take roleplay very seriously (not as in something we casually do while leveling, but something we focus on), but you didn't even reply. That's not a polite move, specially if you're aiming to form a community.

In any case, OP, we have this small, somewhat active community over Lordaeron we are currently trying to push foward. We have had some events in the recent days, but we still need committed roleplayers to leave the "casual" zone where we are currently stucked. We will gladly accept any person interested in roleplaying, it doesn't really matters to us if you're an experienced roleplayer or totally new even to Warcraft lore, we only need people willing to roleplay, and nothing else. Should this pick up your interest, come have a chat with us, we are all very welcoming:

https://discord.gg/PWUuSfH
    Edited: April 16, 2018

4. Truth be told I didn't even know what to reply, so I left it at that. I don't have a presence on Lordaeron but I can move there if that's where most roleplayers are.
    I'll join the discord anyway what side are you guys on? I'm particularly fond of the Alliance :)

5. May 7, 2018  
    Hi there, is your RP project still ongoing? It appears that the discord link has expired :(

6. May 8, 2018  
    I have the same question. I'd like to start roleplaying (never did before to be honest) but yeah, the discord link has expired :c

7. May 31, 2018  
    What made me fellow in love with old Lordaeron was the RP community. It was pretty small but helluva influential.

The more recently launched Lordaeron never had any real RP effort (as it was designed as a progression realm). When the hardcore player base left, the community has been in shambles ever since. These days you'd come across trolls "RPing" as freakin drug dealers or strippers to make gold. Isn't it a simile?

Basically what I'm saying is RP's importance in giving the community something to think and care of the game. Rolepayers are like artists, filmmakers and journalists who give color to the game.

Right now, I'm integrating my love for RP with PvP. Trying to found a guild named <Alliance Council> where members help govern the faction. There would be PvE, but PvP is the main activity as Alliance often gets wrecked in BGs and Wintergrasp these days. I want to be build an army to fight the Horde.

If you're interested, my char Adramolech would love to meet with you and start an uprising.

8. June 5, 2018  
    I would love to join your council if your still keep up the idea of founding it?

9. June 7, 2018  
    I would love to join your council if your still keep up the idea of founding it?
    I would need to speak with you ingame first. My concept can be too radical for some, so I want to make sure how much you are onboard. Who's your ingame char and what faction are you on?

10. And after extensive web and in-game messaging, Vappaflaire is never to be heard again. Seriously, it's like every RPer I speak to shows up excited one day and vanishes every time I engage with them. Do you guy's have personality issues or something?