1. 1 Week Ago  

G'day from AussieDave!

Hello All!
    Thanks for having me and I look forward to reviving the spark that I had for WoW all those years ago.
    I played up until a few years back here and there but just couldn't get into it due to the game itself, work and uni commitments, and after a motorcycle accident.
    Looking to play casually, immerse myself into the World and meet some new gamers.

Enjoy,

AussieDave

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Hey Dave and welcome!

Which server you’re playing on? Which class?

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Hi there Nibvictum,
    I've downloaded but need to install and start a character. Any recommendations on which server I should start on?
    I'll most likely roll a Ret Paladin. Once I level that up I may play around with a rogue or even try my hand at healing...

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Which expansion did you decide to go with? :)
    Welcome to Warmane pal!

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Thank you!
    I think I'm going with WOTLK... My first experience was WOTLK and was wowed! (excuse the pun). But I was a raging noob and had no idea how to actually play so I missed out on a lot.
    Is it Icecrown that gets x7 exp?

6. 1 Week Ago  
    Thank you!
    I think I'm going with WOTLK... My first experience was WOTLK and was wowed! (excuse the pun). But I was a raging noob and had no idea how to actually play so I missed out on a lot.
    Is it Icecrown that gets x7 exp?
    Yes, Icecrown is most populated and x7.
    If you can spend $10/15 to skip the queue, I'd suggest Icecrown.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Yep, what Nib said. If you're able to donate and get queue skipping Icecrown is amazing. I spent my fist few days without it and the queue's did get pretty long and boring but now that I'm able to always login it's so enjoyable.

8. 6 Days Ago  
    Thanks guys - I've gone with Icecrown. Started a Pali named Gabbriel :-)
    Any recommendations on Guilds?
    I've got uni assessments and exams for the next week or so, but keen as to enjoy a bit of WoW.
    Cheers