1. Problems with wotlk

Once, I had a account in blizzard wow, and I used the code to play it. Now I want to play wow here and when I logged in(using warmane login) i got information"your account is authorized for the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, but the computer you play on does not contain WotLK data... What can I do now, to play on warmane? Thanks for the help

2. Once, I had a account in blizzard wow, and I used the code to play it. Now I want to play wow here and when I logged in(using warmane login) i got information"your account is authorized for the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, but the computer you play on does not contain WotLK data... What can I do now, to play on warmane? Thanks for the help
    Sounds like you haven’t dowloaded WArmane’s WotLK client. Hit download AT the top and filter out for WotLK.

3. Well, I did download here, I had some problems, so I downloaded it by backup. Sorry for my english, I'm from Poland.

4. Well, I did download here, I had some problems, so I downloaded it by backup. Sorry for my english, I'm from Poland.
    What do you mean by backup? Whole process should be this way:
    1. Download data
    2. Copy it somewhere out of torrent dload folder
    3. Uncheck read only on the folder
    4. Open it and launch wow.exe

Other than that I’m clueless.

5. I couldn't download like you, so I need to use the way I used, but thanks for help. I've written about the problems with your way.

6. Ok, I’ve looked up your previous post. Are you using uTorrent? Does “connecting to peers” issue shows up for all torrents or only this one(unlikely)?

7. it shows up for all torrents, utorrent also

8. it shows up for all torrents, utorrent also
    Go to Options -> Preferences.
    Select BitTorrent, and at the Protocol Encryption section, change the Outgoing option from Disabled to Forced.

Let me know what happens.

9. Will I need to pay for wotlk, if i log into my battle.net account?

10. did you install the game in a different directory to make sure its not in the blizzard directory?