1. Not receiving skills for leveling up?

We've been playing for a bit and we're up to lvl 10 and we have no skills but the starting ones... not sure if this is a warmane thing if so then can someone direct me to a page about it? happened to me on two chars and my friends too. thanks for help!

2. You buy skills from class trainer not receiving one from quest unless stated.

3. There will be a Class Trainer (you can track them on your minimap) for your class in or around each of your 3 major starting zone towns, the very first one will have a limited amount of skills it can teach you (to about level 10?) but the rest will not be limited. You'll have to go back to your faction capital for your training every few levels if you want more powerful skills. Skills cost gold from the trainer, more for the higher level the spell, so if you're leveling for the first time only train the ones you are really going to use. The XP rate is significantly higher than the gold rate on this server so you're going to struggle at the start if you waste money.

This is not a feature specific to Warmane, rather the expansion.
    Edited: April 16, 2018

4. We've been playing for a bit and we're up to lvl 10 and we have no skills but the starting ones... not sure if this is a warmane thing if so then can someone direct me to a page about it? happened to me on two chars and my friends too. thanks for help!
    As previously stated you have to go to a class trainer and buy them. It wasn’t until patch 5.0 in Mists of Pandaria that you just gained new abilities and spells via level up. Up until that point you had to learn new ranks and new spells.

It can get VERY costly especially on a x7 server for new players. Thankfully a very kind soul helped me out and while I’m not in the position to do so currently; I will say to get mining and skinning / herbalism and skinning to make money to get you going while leveling.

5. It can get VERY costly especially on a x7 server for new players.
    Thats were good old hunter shines at its best. You can get through any 3plus higher level zone without struggling, at the same time being fast, mining and herbing for money. I made a priest first when i came here. Got hard stuck and paniced because i did no damage to 2-4 levels lower mobs than me. I couldn't farm cloth, or go mining without it being more cost efficant and slower than hell. Basiclly a good solo levler as hunter, will make all your next comming toons feel fun and fast.

6. We've been playing for a bit and we're up to lvl 10 and we have no skills but the starting ones... not sure if this is a warmane thing if so then can someone direct me to a page about it? happened to me on two chars and my friends too. thanks for help!
    Lol. Buy it

7. Pro tip, check class trainers for the next level you need for the 1 - 2 crucial skills that you use while leveling up and only go back to the trainer at that special level to upgrade skills, and don't buy all skills you can, at least if you don't have the gold yet.