1. TBC Content

Hello, are there any guilds in horde (Icecrown realm), that do weekly or at least few times per month TBC content (Sunwell Plateu, Black Temple...)

2. No, but some pugs runs may pop from time to time. If you are a 70` they may take you in or not. Raid leaders will prefer to lose you and not a geared 80.
    Also you can do it by yourself, its not big deal with 70 raids, just make sure you know the tactics to explain them when needed.

PS: if you love Black Temple you may want to pop a vote and confirm this: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/64945

3. Voted, well pretty much trying to get thori dal(legendary bow) and the achievemnts for old raids. but as it seams, most likely ill have to make my own raids...
    Edited: April 18, 2018

4. Voted, well pretty much trying to get thori dal(legendary bow) and the achievemnts for old raids. but as it seams, most likely ill have to make my own raids...
    What will help out if you`ll make your own raids? A bugged boss is a bugged boss, thos SWP works fine for now except for Kalecgos and Felmyst, but both of them are passable so no biggy, tho Felmyst has a really nice shield for T-mog.

The extra buffs of the raids are also not the way it should be a 70 raid, but with 20-25 man almost all 80`s never had a problem. If peoples listen to the tactics its all good.
    Edited: April 19, 2018

5. Yes, but i can still finish bosses that work, and as it seems will need to make raids since didnt see any lately... Hope kill jaedan works fine. As heard onlu m'uru make real problems to people. But it is passable.

6. All work fine. If u have a priest or 2 in raid, u won`t have troubles at M`uru at all.