1. [H] Broken Symmetry! A full WOTLK experience

Broken Symmetry is a fresh start guild looking to fill the roster before going into raids. We will gladly be willing to help all members with preraid gearing. We would start with Nax/EoE and OS and only allow gear that can be found in heroic dungeons/world content epics meant for Nax. After we clear each raid the previous content would be free to farm. The goal would be to eventually clear heroic ICC. If anyone has some interest in this please reply here on this post

2. We currently have 5 people and are on the way to start. If you are interested let me know here on the forum page.
    Edited: April 18, 2018

3. Currently we have 9 people! If you are interested let me know. We should start raids soon.

4. Currently we have 9 people! If you are interested let me know. We should start raids soon.
    Hey what time ST would you raid

5. Glad to see there are some ppl who wanna do lower tier content and aren't nerdy bot losers that only know and do ICC 24/7. It's wrath of the lich king, not wrath of icecrown citadel. I am very interested, to whom can i speak for an invite? I'd love to join you.

6. Hey guys! Everyone should have invite powers, so if you are online and just search for "Broken Symmetry" and pst someone for an invite you should be good to go. My toons name right now is detro and my officer is sycosdudu or haznobrez!

7. Hey guys! Everyone should have invite powers, so if you are online and just search for "Broken Symmetry" and pst someone for an invite you should be good to go. My toons name right now is detro and my officer is sycosdudu or haznobrez!
    Will do but need to know raid times for when you do start raiding

8. We are still looking for 1 dps. Right now we need a hunter.

9. May 5, 2018  
    Bump. Looking for a hunter still / a rogue / a heal priest specifically but anything will be welcome!

Its easy to get the right gear, downgrading to naxx gear will take just a couple of hours and you can get rep gear or boes cheap or im happy to tank some heroics to get people raid ready