1. Warmane Botting on Gold Trade - isn't really worth to investigate Sellers ?

To Find Warmane Botting Players isn't worth to investigate from trade section ?
    hello Warmane , i see same peoples everytime selling huge amounts of golds and i think it's not posible to earn that much by playing game.

im nearly 85 percent sure that those people using bot programs and using premium account to sell golds. Cause i controlled them , they are barely online , and not playing too much.

we see everyday lots of regular accounts gets ban , but this is not a solution because botting people creating new reguler account and keep continues.

to help prevent booting on warmane i have a suggestion;

botting regular accounts making nonstop farming till get banned , until than these botting accounts gathering items , selling grey items and sending them
    to main premium account by Mail and premium accounts selling them for coins soo they can sell warmane coins..... If can warmane finds the way to expose these mail
    receiving premium accouts.... warmane can ban and can finish illegal coin selling on warmane trade.

once it for all.

Soo I don't seach people to blame , this is just observation

ISN'T WORTH TO INVESTIGATE PLAYERS LIKE THIS ? TO FINISH BOTTING ?

thank you....
    kindly regards to warmane comunity
    Edited: April 16, 2018

2. i have a list of non stop, huge amount of gold sellers that have potetial of booting.. if any warmane staff wants it