1. You guys are way too much into this. You’re not raising a child and you need to learn that child everything properly. This is a game, but many people like to torture other people only because they had hard time doing same things.
    He better waste three months of his life and nerves in pugs only because we had to do it that way.

And just a note to boss mechwnics and learning his class:

1. It is known that ta tacticsfor first 10 bosses in ICC equals rocket science.
    2. PvE is also known being very hard to master, in terms of your class ‘cause pressing 4/5 buttons in a rotation/jumping out of flame/defile/passing bite is a real ART.

Edit: everyrhing you guys are saying is pure nonsese, for the inability of using another words with the same meaning.
    How do I up-vote this? :)

2. tell me this, why isnt he farming 12/12hc like any other player right now? oh wait, only a handful people on the server are doing it. a whole lot of them are even getting boosted
    Edited: April 16, 2018

3. If his goal was to get kingslayer and be done then I'd say yes, pay for a group to boost you and enjoy watching the raid happen. But he seemed like he genuinely wanted to start learning to pve and that begins at the start of the content. Getting boosted through 10 man won't feel rewarding for someone that actually wants to learn.

Also I don't get why you brought up PVP. Everyone knows PVP is much harder to be good at then pve, but there is still a learning curve to pve just like PVP. It's much less steep but it's still there. Idk why you brought up PVP being harder as no one was mentioning that at all. But I'm proud of you and your PVP accomplishments. Keep it up

4. Because he wasn’t given enough chance to do it. Bane, LoD or Halion 10/25HC are all easy encounters once we do them 20 times. It’s not a science, only wipe and practice.

I am just saying that this guy needs a chance, like every other guy out there to do the same. If I was able to give him that chance, there’s not a single reason why I wouldn’t do that.

5. So let me ask everyone this. I cleared this content when it was current and admittedly sold MANY MANY runs for things other then gold. So I guess I have to also "Progress" through the fights even though I was farming them 10 years ago?

6. Because he wasn’t given enough chance to do it. Bane, LoD or Halion 10/25HC are all easy encounters once we do them 20 times. It’s not a science, only wipe and practice.

I am just saying that this guy needs a chance, like every other guy out there to do the same. If I was able to give him that chance, there’s not a single reason why I wouldn’t do that.
    First off those encounters are still challenging even after doing them multiple times. It might get easier and less stressful but they are still a challenge. Also these encounters change on a monthly basis. 3 months ago the wicked spirits in phase 3 spawned on top of the raid inside frostmourne. 2 months ago lich King himself had parry haste mechanics making the melee dps have to pay attention to positioning a lot more. My point is because of the nature of this server fights are not static. As a raid leader you need to learn how to adapt and how to overcome new obstacles.

Also good for you. I hope you start a guild and give him a chance. There are lots of guilds out there looking to clear LK nm and HC find one with a good raid time and apply.

7. So let me ask everyone this. I cleared this content when it was current and admittedly sold MANY MANY runs for things other then gold. So I guess I have to also "Progress" through the fights even though I was farming them 10 years ago?
    I mean what other way would you clear it? If your willing to pay for a boost I'm sure there are guilds out there willing to do so.

8. if your horde side, Contact me in Game
    IGN - Virtuous
    i will try to help you out and point you in right direction

9. Donate BiS Weapon(s) + Trinket(s).
    Skip this huge and anoying que + Get invited to raids, duo to boost in GS, once u got all the ToC and Triumph emblem "BiS" items.

As for achivements:
    Youtube > Tankspot guide on bosses in ICC > watch them > Explain the leader u know what u are doing.

Oh, dont forget to learn how to play your class first. Noone likes a DPS doing less DMG than a tank.

10. nemo is a low dps DK, do not listen to him.

11. dont forget to learn how to play your class
    im sorry, I do not understand the meaning of this :(

12. Thanks for all replies, much appreciated.

I already joined a progression guild, they required more gs than pugs, I didn't speak up and haven't got any chance to participate in any raid to this day.

My brother (also stuck at 5.2k gs) also joined ANOTHER progression guild. They were going to do ICC 10nm, he asked to join with 5.2k gs, they said to him "Go farm FoS/PoS". an hour later, he saw they were still recruiting people from Global channel instead of guildies.

ALT runs also require achievements and gs. (This screenshot was taken 15 minutes ago: https://imgur.com/a/BeSai)

Donate BiS Weapon(s) + Trinket(s).
    Skip this huge and anoying que + Get invited to raids, duo to boost in GS, once u got all the ToC and Triumph emblem "BiS" items.

As for achivements:
    Youtube > Tankspot guide on bosses in ICC > watch them > Explain the leader u know what u are doing.

Oh, dont forget to learn how to play your class first. Noone likes a DPS doing less DMG than a tank.
    Thanks, I'll try this one, and also I've read your unholy DK guide, Gnimo. :D

if your horde side, Contact me in Game
    IGN - Virtuous
    i will try to help you out and point you in right direction
    Really appreciated the help, but I am alliance T_T

13. I just hate to be right.

14. Sounds like you just need to find a better guild that suits you.

I've joined guilds that were more than happy to teach, or just let people hop in, especially when starting out and needing numbers. I see recruiting all the time in global. That's really the best thing you can do to enjoy end-game pve raiding. Pugging is do-able, but not really worth if you wanna actually be consistent. Especially since sometimes tactics, callouts, etc..., can be a little different raid to raid for pugs and guilds. This is horde side though.

15. Im in the same boat as you OP.

My strategy so far has been:
    1. farm normal dungs until my gs stops going up.
    2. join icc rep farm groups and get the reputation ring and hope u can get some of the BoEs
    3. buy crafted blue gear from AH that improves GS and allows entry to fos / pos and heroic dungeons with the RDF.
    4. farm pos / fos / heroic dungs + emblems of triumph - this should get you to 4.8k gs - 5k gs
    5. cap arena points and farm some honor for pvp gear

Im now sitting at 4.98k gs. Could probably increase GS a little more with emblem of triumph gear, say to 5,1k.

There is no way though, that i will get to 5.5k gs with content thats currently available to me.

First 12