1. Cleaning up chat

There should be by default an LFG channel and global trade.

Right now global is so flooded you can only read half of Whats being said and its a mix of social chatting, spamming, LFG, guild recruit and trade. Its too much for one channel.

2. Well make people speak on others :/ what do you suggest?

3. people use the most populated channel. there are other channels already there, but not many use them. and warmane doesn't have the man power to even think about trying to enforce certain channels.

4. The global is there by default you just have to join. A server message when you log in would help, saying to use the new designated channels.

5. The global is there by default you just have to join. A server message when you log in would help, saying to use the new designated channels.
    they could put 100 messages, that's not going to make people advertise in channels with less traffic. /ignore people, get an addon that filters spam, or /leave global if it's that big an issue for you.

6. I reached my limit on ignoring people, couldn't ignore anymore.

I am addressing this issue because its a lot more complicated than "If you dont like it leave" thats too narrow minded, this issue is related to user experience for everyone not just me. If appropriate channels are used I think quality of game play with increase for everyone trying to sell items, and looking for raids. If it helps then delete the global channel for a week.

7. Removing the channel will do nothing. People will still spam whichever channel has the most reach or, if all have the same reach, all of them. This is a case of it is what it is. It's up to players to make it so Trade and LFG start seeing use instead of Global - which is a custom channel anyways.