1. Need your advice/opinion!

Hello, I'd like to ask. I sold many characters at Lordaeron realm and I got me enough coins to buy decent items at Icecrown realm.
    Here's my warrior's armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary .Does shadowmourne worth the 150 coins it costs and will I see a decent difference both in pve and pvp (pvp gear: Relent set, Wrath off-pieces, Oathbinder nm)? or should I just get up to 6 bis items on another class and leave my warrior as it is?
    PS: I know there's no answer to that, I just want to hear different opinions because im lost on what's more worth to spend my coins at.
    PS2:Warrior is my favorite class by far, but I also enjoy every other dps spec in the game pretty much.
    Thanks for reading this!

2. I would rather buy 2 hc trinkets instead normals and some other bis things.

3. Shadowmourne Yes, Yes and Yes!

Your warrior is already looking really nice and it only missing few things. However, Shadowmourne is a lot of coins but, who wouldn’t want to have BiS weapon? For PvE, I’m sure that it’s going to mean same(if not more) than upgrading your trinks to HC but for PvP.. i think the difference will be way bigger.

I mean, if you have 150 go get it. You can always get HC trinkets from raids since ICC and RS are really farmable and it would take you less time to obtain those comparing to Shadowmourne. In the worst case, it’s much easier to get another 23/46 coins and get those trinks than 150 for Smourne again.

Plus, you’ll look premium in BG’a and healers like me are going to focus you and heal you all the time :D that is, if you were a hordie.

4. Thank you for your replies and advice people, I got me that shadowmourne.
    Have fun and once more, thanks! :)

5. Now all you need is a faction change and you will be golden

6. Now all you need is a faction change and you will be golden
    Hmm, why is that needed to be golden?

7. Hmm, why is that needed to be golden?
    He means you go Orc for PvE. However, for PvP stay where you are

8. He means you go Orc for PvE. However, for PvP stay where you are
    Oh yeah, I was so sure he was talking pvp-wise and I was like "but why?" :p
    Thanks for making it clear. :)