1. healbot lua errors

Hi, has anyone experienced issues with healbot on warmane? Namely when someone leaves party midfight, game freezes and when used on a dk it pops lua error messages like: Interface\FrameXML\PlayerFrame.lua:618: attempt to index global 'PlayerFrameRunicPowerBar' (a nil value)?

2. Message: Interface\FrameXML\PlayerFrame.lua:618: attempt to index global 'PlayerFrameRunicPowerBar' (a nil value)
    Time: 04/17/18 16:14:43
    Count: 10
    Stack: Interface\FrameXML\PlayerFrame.lua:618: in function `PlayerFrame_SetRunicPower'
    Interface\FrameXML\PlayerFrame.lua:207: in function `OnEvent'
    Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:417: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:415>

Locals: runicPower = 3
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'PlayerFrameRunicPowerBar' (a nil value)"
    RUNICPOWERBARHEIGHT = 63

3. I tried to disable all addons but healbot, the error was still popping. HB is 3.3.5 version.

4. 1- Download https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...56315/download
    2- Exit WoW
    3- Copy to addon folder
    4- inside Healbot folder doubleclick on "Reset_HealBot.bat"
    5- Launch Wow, disable all addons except Healbot
    6- test to see if problem continues.

Are you using any Unit Frame addon?
    Edited: April 22, 2018

5. I hate to necro this thread, but I was having the same problems.
    Running the Reset_Healbot.bat file fixed it temporarily, until I tried to re-apply my old settings.
    What permanently fixed it for me is to uncheck "Hide party frames." Hope that helps someone else.

6. I'll necro the thread even further and say that I'm experiencing this too. I already had the "Hide party frames" option disabled in HealBot so I wasn't seeing the LUA errors, but still getting this popup after a while.

It wasn't until I used: "/console scriptErrors 1" that I saw the LUA errors.
    Edited: December 27, 2023

7. Clear Cache and WTF resolves the Problem for me

8. Deleting the WTF folder will remove all your settings from all your addons so it's likely you don't want to do that.

9. Yeah I have too many addon settings and stuff I'd rather not lose. I'll just deal with the occasional pop up I get.

10. If you want to disable the popups you can do so

11. If you want to disable the popups you can do so

You're correct that this will disable LUA errors from displaying, which I had already had off. But one will still occasionally get this pop up when too many LUA errors occur:

12. You can reset the settings of healbot only. Go inside the WTF folder and use the search feature to find all files named HealBot.lua and delete them. (Make a backup first)