1. Arena Season 11 | Season rewards

Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 11 will end on July 07, 2018 on all realms. Isle of Quel'Danas and all related content will be released around the same.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the top PvP players.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.

We also have some new rules in regards to MMR dropping on realms where it is applicable:
    • Bans for extreme cases.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards.

We also made minor tweaks to how the system behaves when players purposefully drop their MMR in blatant way, and as such you might notice some post-match MMR changes differentiation in instantly ending or very short matches as compared to how it it was handled previously.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

The Burning Crusade
    Spoiler: Show

All rewards are temporary, only rank one rewards remain.

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Gladiator title

Rank 2 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Vengeful Gladiator title
    • Vengeful Nether Drake for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

WoTLK/Cataclysm

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title

Rank 4 to 10
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Brutal Gladiator title for WoTLK | Cataclysmic Gladiator title for Cataclysm
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 10
    • Rival title

Mists of Pandaria

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Cataclysmic Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

Blackrock

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Brutal Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member (Blackrock)

Rank 2 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Arena Master title

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Battlemaster title

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Conqueror title

Edited: May 2, 2018

2. I believe you mean Cataclysmic Gladiator, not Ruthless:

Also, please take a look at this.

3. I believe you mean Cataclysmic Gladiator, not Ruthless:

Also, please take a look at this.
    Corrected, thanks! Will take a look at that thread in a few.

4. "We also made minor tweaks to how the system behaves when players purposefully drop their MMR in blatant way, and as such you might notice some post-match MMR changes differentiation in instantly ending or very short matches as compared to how it it was handled previously.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team."

Can you explain a bit better what the new mmr tweaks are? Really interested to see if MMR will finally work as intended. Some games are very short due to the gear difference or just skill difference. I have had games end in 20 seconds just because someone gets oneshot and the rest leave.

5. Just to clarify;

Are season 3 points being transferred to season 4? This is exclusively for Burning Crusade realm.
    Since from insight into the Arena Junkies it is clearly visible that points remained.

Would love if you could clear the mystery for all the TBC players.

Thank you very much in advance.

6. Just to clarify;

Are season 3 points being transferred to season 4? This is exclusively for Burning Crusade realm.
    Since from insight into the Arena Junkies it is clearly visible that points remained.

Would love if you could clear the mystery for all the TBC players.

Thank you very much in advance.
    AP's and honor never reset during TBC on live or on private servers

7. How it comes that there is again now 5s reward on Outland even though its the most active arena bracket?

8. "We also made minor tweaks to how the system behaves when players purposefully drop their MMR in blatant way, and as such you might notice some post-match MMR changes differentiation in instantly ending or very short matches as compared to how it it was handled previously."

Please clarify what this means. Are we going to get penalized for winning matches fast? How was this handled previously? Clarification needed!

9. Need to point out a system issue (i suppose), that i think is one of the minor changes to the mmr...

The issue comes from the fact that people leave arena in preparation room or in the first seconds of the started match makes the other "winning" team get 0 rating, i didnt had the opportunity to check if the enemy team loose rating also cause it happened majority of the time against people with less then 1k rating.

Altho i can confirm that doing that allows the leaver team to get the games (So mostly of the players who are doing 10 games randomly simply do that if are low geared), making any other team being forced to wait and/or leave que and/or accepting the fact that if they leave they will not get any rate up and forced to reque.

In my opinion it will be an issue in the future time, cause it could be easly abused to stop any team from queing, or simply do not allowing the enemy team to get rating.

To be short (cause with my bad english i might not explaning good)

X team leave in prep room, he get the loss so can get 10 games for points------ Y team get +0
    X team leave the arena before get in combat, same as above

In this way it will be a matter of times when people who will face a certain team where will be sure they will loose, will just leave, loose their rating but the enemy team will not get a single rating point.

10. Seriously?

"In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating." How does this in any Promote activity? can we be serious here for a minute. Making us need a higher rating is in no way Promoting the 3v3 bracket to be more active. that just makes it harder for the ppl trying to get 3s titles wich i dont care about, but in all seriousness this doesnt promote ****. This makes it even more less likely that anyone will que 3s. Can yall even attempt to make it an option in any way whatso ever to play 3s? make the rewards higher, lower the shoulder rating requirement, try anything other than what you have beeen "trying" for the last 6 years please.

11. How does this in any Promote activity?
    If people want the rewards, they will have to work for them that much. You can't get at least 2000 rating without activity, and it takes more activity than before. If people don't care enough to generate enough shared activity for teams to reach that minimum rating, the rewards simply go unclaimed. This shouldn't really require any sort of explanation as it's simple mathematics.

12. i would like to point out that getting to 2k in 3s isnt just activity and skill. Example Say we have a team that will have no problems getting 2k in 3s or any other bracket based on skill, now they are so good they win every match however they are only running into teams that are 1500-1700 they are going to get very little points pet game and there will be a point where they stop getting the points if they are to high and team to low. This makes it impossible no matter the activity so putting a restriction on it is just going to cause less ppl to q 3s because that same team can just make a 2s team and rotate players and get 2k+ alot faster b/c there are more ppl that q. Most people prefer 3s for pvp but its always an issue because u have less ppl that q 3s which then pushes more ppl from 3s and restrictions do that even more.

13. i would like to point out that getting to 2k in 3s isnt just activity and skill. Example Say we have a team that will have no problems getting 2k in 3s or any other bracket based on skill, now they are so good they win every match however they are only running into teams that are 1500-1700 they are going to get very little points pet game and there will be a point where they stop getting the points if they are to high and team to low. This makes it impossible no matter the activity so putting a restriction on it is just going to cause less ppl to q 3s because that same team can just make a 2s team and rotate players and get 2k+ alot faster b/c there are more ppl that q. Most people prefer 3s for pvp but its always an issue because u have less ppl that q 3s which then pushes more ppl from 3s and restrictions do that even more.
    That's the point: one team can't get it on its own, it requires... activity, from multiple teams, growing in rank together because of their shared interest in the rewards. The point of a competition like this never is for a single team to "grind" alone to victory.

14. While we are already talking about "activity".
    Why no rewards for Outlands 5s bracket?
    Isn't it a nice thing that for the first time in Molten/Warmanes history we have a active 5s ladder. Shouldn't that be promoted?

15. Is there any time table for cross realm arenas and bgs? The original estimate was 3 months, which would be right around this time.

Also, there needs to be a way to drop mmr on icecrown and lordaeron because of how the system works. If I’m at 2.5k mmr and want to start a team, there’s no possible way I’d be able to climb personal rating without dropping mmr.

I know that last season there were some very disgusting abuses of mmr dropping far below standard mmr, but will we be punished if we drop to 1500 for the purposes of making a new team?

123 ... Last