1. You are confusing marketing promotion to generate temporary interest with indirectly creating activity based on the simple fact that people will need to be more active to get the rewards, if they want them (if people don't want the rewards I personally see nothing wrong with simply no one getting them). They are separate things. Even if a tournament was arranged, I would expect the same minimum rating to be enforced to qualify just the same, and it would in the end be momentary interest just for the sake of the tournament, not the activity itself.
    My problems isnt the rating required for the rewards nor the rewards, its that there is no one quing 3s. Basically I am now asking, Is there anything that could be done to promote 3s activity on Icecrown (not including rasing the required rating for Rewards) Hell why not do the 3s solo que from black rock on Icecrown, then atleast the bracket would have people playing it. Its not like we need 5s, no one ques 3s there definitely not going to que 5s.

2. I just want to play 3s and not wait hours for a que. Thats all.

3. We can't force players to do something they just don't want to in the first place.

4. I understand, but you didnt answer my question. Is there anything that could be done to promote 3s activity on Icecrown? Perhaps Implement the 3v3 Random que mechanism from blackrock to include Icecrown? Maybe even a Vote or topic made of it to see what players think possibly? hell even an answer on whether or not the crossrealm will include arena, cause if it will, that alone is going to help arena ques in all brackets except 5s. I understand Blizzlike but lets face it. People not quing for arena isnt blizzlike. id rather have the solo q option then look at my empty 5s bracket anyday, i think most others would too.

5. I didn't answer because I don't have an answer for that. When I see people repeatedly asking for the rewards of 3v3 to be given in 2v2, instead of all of them going populate 3v3 and compete for it, it just seems like 3v3 is too much of a niche thing for certain communities. We already refuse to reallocate rewards, and then try these sort of requirements, so people won't just quickly get a comfortable minimum and not care about competing anymore (which is pushing the "carrot-on-a-stick" a bit further so people will struggle among themselves more), but ultimately, no matter what we try, real activity stills depends on players wanting to compete in 3v3 to get those rewards.

6. thanks for the partial answers sorry to bother you and waste your time with my inquiries.

7. This was oversight on our end, we will make it so that personal rating change follows mmr in those cases and we will see from there if it does the job.
    This is still wrong. Some teams will que on purpose and lose rating that they dont care for, just to stop another team from queing.

8. So if I'm understanding this correctly, Isle of Quel'danas/Sunwell Isle and the associated BoJ rewards will be released on July 7th. Does that mean all attunements for MH/BT will be removed also?

9. Sorry for asking again but a lot of us are just here to get a staff response from these questions:
    1. Will Arena points and Honor be reset to 0 upon entering S4?
    2. On July 7th, will everything come out? That is: S4, SWP, Isle of Quel Danas, removed attunaments, new vendors etc.

We would be really grateful if someone from the staff could just take a minute or two to say Yes, No or Have not decided to these questions.

10. Hello there i have a question about the mmr thing. What if some team start doing 3v3 .. and push some rate and mmr then team got disband and leave.. then those 2 of the team start with diffrent partner who has lower mmr then them and new team (Fresh one ) They wont be albe to get any rank ?? Please explain me this.

11. I just want to play 3s and not wait hours for a que. Thats all.
    The season just started not long ago and there’s already a team over 2k. Ques are good and have been good. I’ve already played over 60 arenas this season and I can’t log during peak times. Just go que, there are games to be played.

I feel like you just thought you found some flaw in their wording of “promoting” 3s and wanted to make a stink about it.

12. Sorry for asking again but a lot of us are just here to get a staff response from these questions:
    1. Will Arena points and Honor be reset to 0 upon entering S4?
    2. On July 7th, will everything come out? That is: S4, SWP, Isle of Quel Danas, removed attunaments, new vendors etc.

We would be really grateful if someone from the staff could just take a minute or two to say Yes, No or Have not decided to these questions.
    Always the sames questions, still no answer :<

13. Always the sames questions, still no answer :<
    Well all we can do is keep posting in hopes of getting the answers we seek. xP

While it is true Arena Points and Honor Points never got reset in original TBC and in the last seasons on Outland, one still gets somewhat nervous. xD

14. Thank you for the MMR change. Feels a lot better

First 12345 ... Last