1. I've heard a lot of people say that they want to do 3s, but it's very hard to devote the time when the ladder is already dead. There is likely enough interest to maintain a somewhat active 3v3 ladder, but it needs a kickstart. The current rewards are not adequate for any ladder, especially 3s. I think I made some good points in two posts in regards to that but they got removed, likely because there wasn't any possible rebuttal. The reward system is too minimalistic as it is an should employ the full range of season glad/glad/duelist/rival/challenger to a greater percentage of participants. If the titles are wiped per season as intended, it consistently incentivizes maintaining those titles, rather than being something for the top .1% of the arena ladder to go grind for while the rest of the populace deems it an unachieveable goal. I'm not saying everybody should get something, but these titles were never meant to be extreme rewards, challenger title (pretty much 1500-1800 depending on battlegroup) as reward for top 10 team on server is a bit silly, no? Having these titles particularly in 3s would definitely incentivize it further, because even having a lower rating than 2k would at least give you a chance at SOMETHING. The same applies for the 2s ladder as well, though not nearly as badly.

2. I think I made some good points in two posts in regards to that but they got removed, likely because there wasn't any possible rebuttal.
    Don't lie. You don't have a single other post in this thread. Your two posts before this are from over a month ago. And no post from anyone else that was deleted in this thread had any "points," all of them were off the topic of the Arena season.

3. Wow I just came up with this crazy idea, get good and you will get rewards.
    As for the queues there are queues as long as you don't queue at 5 AM for Europe.

4. Wow I just came up with this crazy idea, get good and you will get rewards.
    As for the queues there are queues as long as you don't queue at 5 AM for Europe.
    Wow i just came up with this crazy idea,que against lowbies @start of season and then report whole ladder for fake MMR abuse.Elegiggle
    get good and you will get rewards.Hmm or be a **** and get reward???

5. Wow I just came up with this crazy idea, get good and you will get rewards.
    Wow I just came up with this crazy idea, dodge and report whole ladder and pay next's team with magic rooster to let you have rank 1 in this disgusting season.

6. Dear Warmane, didnt't it occur to your intelligence that there are some potential smart way of attracting more players to play more 3v3, even 2v2 , by only allowing shoulder's and weapon's to be obtained from 2v2 and 3v3 personal + team rating ? And leave 5v5 to be only for points ?

Since you've decided to change so many things from retail like, you could've done something smart like this, to increase popularity of inactive and most interesting 3v3 bracket, while also not allowing unskilled players get prestige items like shoulder's or weapons.

Thanks, i hope you actually think about this option, and implement even something else creative, and make this game more worth playing.

7. Dear Warmane, didnt't it occur to your intelligence that there are some potential smart way of attracting more players to play more 3v3, even 2v2 , by only allowing shoulder's and weapon's to be obtained from 2v2 and 3v3 personal + team rating ? And leave 5v5 to be only for points ?

Since you've decided to change so many things from retail like, you could've done something smart like this, to increase popularity of inactive and most interesting 3v3 bracket, while also not allowing unskilled players get prestige items like shoulder's or weapons.

Thanks, i hope you actually think about this option, and implement even something else creative, and make this game more worth playing.
    you want them to promote 3v3 by putting 3v3 rewards in the 2s bracket? seems good my guy..

8. Why dont you just put item lvl req for 3s ques like in blackrock. Ppl dont want play 3s because there is no balaance, no tactics, no brain , nothing... just ******ed
    spam 1 2 3 like it is pve and gg better dps or the team with better class healer wins, thats all... there is no arena that last more then 1 minute...

9. Why don't we just remove the sandbox (arena) so all problems related to it stops?
    No more issue with ratings, gear, racials, comps, arguments of skill etc etc.

10. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=383039

IMHO 3v3 was always most competitive bracket, and it always required most of skill , and it was most fun , and least boring.

There fore its logical that it brings best rewards, but absurd to be inactive, and don't we all want its activity increased ?

This game is never gonna be or never was completely balanced anyway, 2v2 is too boring if you ask me, and also many comps wont ever work.

This is really nice way of motivating people to create more 3v3 teams and increase its activity, didn't blizzard implement something similar in wotlk as well ? Once they've learned from their mistakes, also implemented MMR rating.

Think about it.

11. Dear Warmane, didnt't it occur to your intelligence that there are some potential smart way of attracting more players to play more 3v3, even 2v2 , by only allowing shoulder's and weapon's to be obtained from 2v2 and 3v3 personal + team rating ? And leave 5v5 to be only for points ?
    So 5s becomes a dead bracket like on all other realms? I'm rather happy that we finally have a active 5s bracket on Warmane and it should be promoted by rewarding titels for it.

12. Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents
    thousands of opponents

i mean
    yea.. okay.. if you say so..

https://i.imgur.com/5T9U9Ol.jpg

13. So no1 has anything smart to replay in days ?

About 3v3 being no skill its such a bull****,

and if you still want 5v5 to be active, then allow rewards from 5s too, but not for every ******, put higher rating requirements for 5s rewards instead then and it will still be active and more challenging

14. So no1 has anything smart to replay in days ?

About 3v3 being no skill its such a bull****,

and if you still want 5v5 to be active, then allow rewards from 5s too, but not for every ******, put higher rating requirements for 5s rewards instead then and it will still be active and more challenging

Something smart?

here,
    the real and only reason why nobody plays 3v3 is literally because we used to have coin rewards for the top 3 teams. On top of that, the top 15to 20 teams also got an invitation to partake in a 3v3 tournament to win actual Money prizes, if they made the top 3 of the tournament.
    remember the Molten International Tournaments hosted by Bajheera?
    I do. I was in it.

bring that back and I can guarantee that people will actually start playing 3v3 again. on any expansion Warmane has to offer, any time of the day.

15. We also made minor tweaks to how the system behaves when players purposefully drop their MMR in blatant way, and as such you might notice some post-match MMR changes differentiation in instantly ending or very short matches as compared to how it it was handled previously.
    Can you please look into this system at lower mmr?

It takes 30 arena games to play 10 games that count towards weekly flush due to 8/10 opponents leaving before the game starts.

First ... 23456 ... Last