1. July 7, 2018  
    What is expected downtime? Best regards

2. July 7, 2018  
    Hello dear Staff,

after the PvP reset, mine and my friend's team got disbanded. I want know why.
    I read the blogpost regarding MMR Dropping. And for us this was not the case. We played our matches with normal routine and went up to 1387 mmr if i quite remember. We did not drop on purpose, cause obviously we stuck at 1312 at the end.

Kind Regards,

Entropyds aka Babah (Warr Character)
    All arena teams get disbanded at the end of arena season. The warning about MMR dropping is mostly for top teams who would get rewards at the end of season.

3. July 7, 2018  

4. July 7, 2018  

5. July 7, 2018  

6. July 7, 2018  

7. July 7, 2018  
    Arena flush happening within this server restart/down?
    Any notice regarding this?

8. July 7, 2018  
    All teams got reset cause of New season

9. July 7, 2018  
    Sooo??? It's Saturday Morning!!!!

10. July 7, 2018  
    Any notice regarding this?
    flushes are on their regular days

11. July 7, 2018  

12. July 7, 2018  
    The worst possible moment for a down -_-

13. July 7, 2018  
    How long until Outland will be back up and running?

14. July 7, 2018  

15. July 7, 2018  
    Ever dreamed of having a gladiator title? Come play Frostwolf!. On here you don't have to be good or even decent. They give glad titles to anyone as long as you are in top 10 3v3.
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/RlcXMV0"><a href="//imgur.com/RlcXMV0"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Few examples:
    A Catalcysmic gladiator priest with 1757 rate xD
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/m5YfaHB"><a href="//imgur.com/m5YfaHB"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    A gladiator hunter with 1651 rate xD
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/OfEPXdL"><a href="//imgur.com/OfEPXdL"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So do not hesitate and come play on Frostwolf. You will love it on here. This server defies the requirements set that were meant to be for all the servers.

First ... 678910 Last