1. July 7, 2018  

2. July 7, 2018  
    i can not buy s1 or lvl 70 warlord gear? this is ****.....why it is out?

3. July 8, 2018  
    Hi, with the apparition of the S4 Pvp stuff. Will be in the shop the weapons of S3?

Many thanks

regards

4. I've been expecting it after the release of Season 4, but seems like the Season 4 aka Vengeful items will pop up in the shop along with Sunwell.
    Only speculations on my end tho, no actual information. :)

5. TBC- When will the rating requirement from Vengeful Gladiator be removed?

At this moment there is a rating requirement for Vengeful peices in Orgrimmar.

6. I will hope too... If the S2 was available in the shop, Why not the same for the S3 now that the S4 is released?

7. TBC- When will the rating requirement from Vengeful Gladiator be removed?

At this moment there is a rating requirement for Vengeful peices in Orgrimmar.
    Never? Like on retail probably^^

8. I've been expecting it after the release of Season 4, but seems like the Season 4 aka Vengeful items will pop up in the shop along with Sunwell.
    Only speculations on my end tho, no actual information. :)
    game log in screen said there was going to be a store update last night but im not seeing anything new in the store, no s3 no BT items nothing. im pretty sure now they are just stringing us along wanting people to keep paying and playing as they work on the sunwell raid. some are full s4 now with s4 weapons many others have almost full s4 how does s4 not effect pve at all?no clue considering only 1 weapon in game that drops from last boss in sunwell can out dps s4...

9. game log in screen said there was going to be a store update last night but im not seeing anything new in the store, no s3 no BT items nothing. im pretty sure now they are just stringing us along wanting people to keep paying and playing as they work on the sunwell raid. some are full s4 now with s4 weapons many others have almost full s4 how does s4 not effect pve at all?no clue considering only 1 weapon in game that drops from last boss in sunwell can out dps s4...
    i didn't see anything like that, are you sure? asking out of curiosity :)

10. i didn't see anything like that, are you sure? asking out of curiosity :)
    100% positive seen it around 6ish EST right on the log in screen.
    said something like from 2-6 on Friday we are doing work on the online store ect ect
    i thought it was a shop update but guess not

11. 100% positive seen it around 6ish EST right on the log in screen.
    said something like from 2-6 on Friday we are doing work on the online store ect ect
    i thought it was a shop update but guess not
    thanks alot for the info man!
    hopefully the update will become reality in near future :)

12. game log in screen said there was going to be a store update last night but im not seeing anything new in the store, no s3 no BT items nothing. im pretty sure now they are just stringing us along wanting people to keep paying and playing as they work on the sunwell raid. some are full s4 now with s4 weapons many others have almost full s4 how does s4 not effect pve at all?no clue considering only 1 weapon in game that drops from last boss in sunwell can out dps s4...
    Considering that we don't manipulate the news feed on the log-in screen? You're most likely referring to Blizzard's news feed for the European live servers being down due to them needing to make fixes and adjustments to their own in-game shop.

13. Considering that we don't manipulate the news feed on the log-in screen? You're most likely referring to Blizzard's news feed for the European live servers being down due to them needing to make fixes and adjustments to their own in-game shop.
    ..bummer :/

14. Considering that we don't manipulate the news feed on the log-in screen? You're most likely referring to Blizzard's news feed for the European live servers being down due to them needing to make fixes and adjustments to their own in-game shop.
    so your telling me what im seeing is from blizz on live servers with a TBC login in screen?had no clue we were/are connected to live servers. are the rest of the news updates also from blizz?how would one tell the difference between a issue here on warmane or a issue with live blizz servers.

as for the rest of my post s4 weapons.... i remember a post from you guys saying something like s4 will be released with the sunwell raid so s4 weapons do not effect pve. well that idea has gone out the window and considering only 3 bosses will be released at some point down the road s4 weapons will be bis for a very long time until the last boss in sunwell is released. so like i said above not updating the store is done to keep people playing older raids beacsue there is alot of work left to be done with the sunwell raid.

nothing from ZA BT or s3 can effect pvp or pve like s4 weapons "Warglaives" so not updating the store is for another reason.

First ... 78910 Last