1. the real and only reason why nobody plays 3v3 is literally because we used to have coin rewards for the top 3 teams. On top of that, the top 15to 20 teams also got an invitation to partake in a 3v3 tournament to win actual Money prizes, if they made the top 3 of the tournament.
    remember the Molten International Tournaments hosted by Bajheera?
    I do. I was in it.

bring that back and I can guarantee that people will actually start playing 3v3 again. on any expansion Warmane has to offer, any time of the day.
    1. Those were tournaments, special occasional events, never meant to be a norm;

2. 3v3 is so good and so superior that people will only play it if bribed with coins or money, having the exclusivity of a great gear piece and titles isn't enough (as if the supposed fun of doing an activity you like doing shouldn't be enough in itself already)? Maybe 3v3 is indeed more fun and superior, the issue being with this mentality of having to be "paid to have fun."

i mean
    yea.. okay.. if you say so..

https://i.imgur.com/5T9U9Ol.jpg
    Yes, we do say so. We have five other servers beyond our lowest population one.

2. 1. Those were tournaments, special occasional events, never meant to be a norm;

2. 3v3 is so good and so superior that people will only play it if bribed with coins or money, having the exclusivity of a great gear piece and titles isn't enough (as if the supposed fun of doing an activity you like doing shouldn't be enough in itself already)? Maybe 3v3 is indeed more fun and superior, the issue being with this mentality of having to be "paid to have fun."

Just wanted to point out no they werent special occasions. I still remember the glorious days of the old server (not gonna mention name since I read somewhere it isnt allowed. But mo**** had coin & mount + title rewards before. It was 150 coins + black qiraji mount. I remember it like it was yesterday.

3. Just wanted to point out no they werent special occasions. I still remember the glorious days of the old server (not gonna mention name since I read somewhere it isnt allowed. But mo**** had coin & mount + title rewards before. It was 150 coins + black qiraji mount. I remember it like it was yesterday.
    Then you remember things that not even the Head GM, Head Moderator and other various Staff members (who have been here since Molten) do, as no one could think of normal arena seasons regularly receiving coins and mounts - even more so Black Qiraji, on top of all you could claim - as rewards. Only, as I said, in special occasions such as the tournaments and others.

4. May 1, 2018  
    basically what he is saying is back then it seemed like you all (the people running the server) cared alot more. You sure as hell made public appearences and held "special" events alot more then it feels like now. It just seems like you've gotten the server pop as big as u need or want it to be and dont care how things are going for the ppl that play here, like for instance fix bg ques on icecrown every 6/10 bgs is either 6v15 or 15v6 or 2v8 ect ect ect and 3s ques DO NOT exist idc what u say I can only play at night when theres "6000" ppl online apparently not doing a single thing pvp related cause I fight even the same 3 teams in 2s over and over. Something could be done to "kickstart" or help the Arena in some way. Also again Even if you all could just give us a stone cold estimate on when this crossrealm pvp will be available and whether or not it will include arena would answer alot of question we have allready. Nothign would need to be kickstarted if suddenly a whole other realm or two started joining our 2s and 3s arena que.

5. May 1, 2018  
    1. Those were tournaments, special occasional events, never meant to be a norm;
    they were still tournaments and events that people mainly played for.
    if you dont wanna "bribe" people with money/coin prizes. then don't.
    but people still played for the tournaments. and people honestly didn't play for the coin rewards for getting top 3 slots. most of the players already had BiS gear. they still played just to get into the tournament.
    don't you think it's odd that literally half the cataclysmic server population dropped when you said you were no longer gonna do tournaments ?

and honestly. you can't do something 3 times in a ROW, and not expect people to think it would be the norm.

Those little tournaments were the actual reason people played on Cataclysm.

You're right, people shouldn't HAVE to expect coin/money rewards and yes Titles should be enough to convince people to play. I agree 100%. But there's 2 things that should also be looked at.
    first, what good is even trying to attempt to que for a 3v3 game, if you first have to spend literally 2 to 3 HOURS to even find partners because most of the realm's population (and then I mean about 85%) is SOLELY playing for PvE content, (while the other 15% is playing for BGs) and then when you finally found partners, sit in que for days on end because literally no other team is queing.. ever. not even if you spam guild, general or world chat to que for 3v3.
    hell people barely even que 2v2 when you ask them to que 2v2 in whatever chat you can think of.

second, like you said. the Netlharion (or just cata) is the Lowest populated realm, by far. peaking out at around 250 players at best. for just maybe 2 to 3 hours, and then it starts to drop to about 100-150. Why would you put so much effort into playing 3v3's if the gladiator title literally means nothing.
    did you know that people back in the old warsong days when vicious was BiS gear people were actually selling gladiator accounts for €250-300.
    why? because gladiator titles actually meant something back then.
    nowadays. you couldnt sell a gladiator account for a mere 5 coin.
    just because 1: not enough players do pvp content for pvp titles to actually matter. 2: the server population is too low for pvp titles to actually matter.

I mean honestly man. don't you think it's odd that more and more people keep leaving your cataclysm server to play another cataclysmic server?

So basically, Warmane doesn't care about the problems of a server because.. well.. population too low. like always

if you're gonna abandon your cataclysm servers (which you are, considering you removed Warsong because the population was too) and are probably going to do with Neltharion as well (because the population is now the same as Warsong used to be). atleast just make the server instant 85 again.

Wotlk and Cata were the best times to arena, literally, every half brained pvper thinks so and even says so. hell even your wotlk players wanna play cata but don't, or play on another server, because Neltheration is too low populated.
    yet you have 3 wotlk realms with nearly over 20k people
    and a cataclysm realm with 200 people

if you honestly think that it is because "people like wotlk more than cata", im sorry, but then you really need to have a fresh new look at what exactly you did to cataclysm to try and figure out what exactly it is you did wrong to make so many people leave your server.

and if you don't, well that just confirms the suspicion of everyone playing cata, that warmane doesn't give 2 little ratsasses about their cata server.

Good luck tho

cheers.

6. May 1, 2018  
    basically what he is saying is back then it seemed like you all (the people running the server) cared alot more. You sure as hell made public appearences and held "special" events alot more then it feels like now. It just seems like you've gotten the server pop as big as u need or want it to be and dont care how things are going for the ppl that play here, like for instance fix bg ques on icecrown every 6/10 bgs is either 6v15 or 15v6 or 2v8 ect ect ect and 3s ques DO NOT exist idc what u say I can only play at night when theres "6000" ppl online apparently not doing a single thing pvp related cause I fight even the same 3 teams in 2s over and over. Something could be done to "kickstart" or help the Arena in some way. Also again Even if you all could just give us a stone cold estimate on when this crossrealm pvp will be available and whether or not it will include arena would answer alot of question we have allready. Nothign would need to be kickstarted if suddenly a whole other realm or two started joining our 2s and 3s arena que.
    remember when they said they were gonna make crossrealm pvp for warsong and neltharion?
    i do

then few months later.
    boom. bye bye warsong

7. May 1, 2018  
    they were still tournaments and events that people mainly played for.
    if you dont wanna "bribe" people with money/coin prizes. then don't.
    but people still played for the tournaments. and people honestly didn't play for the coin rewards for getting top 3 slots. most of the players already had BiS gear. they still played just to get into the tournament.
    You're contradicting yourself. You whole point was that people did 3v3 because a few times there were coins rewards and that bringing that back is what would make people play. Now it isn't about those extra rewards because the players don't need them?

don't you think it's odd that literally half the cataclysmic server population dropped when you said you were no longer gonna do tournaments ?

Those little tournaments were the actual reason people played on Cataclysm.
    No, I don't, at all, and if I was a Cataclysm player I'd be quite offended at basically being called a sellout who was in the expansion just because of PvP tournaments with special rewards, and not because I enjoyed the expansion.

and honestly. you can't do something 3 times in a ROW, and not expect people to think it would be the norm.
    You in fact can. If you were arguing that people could misinterpret and assume things that weren't said, sure, you could have a point, but the mature reaction would be like "Ah so those weren't the norm, alright," instead of "GIEF BAK COINZ N MUNNYZ 0R I DUN PLAY!!1!"

first, what good is even trying to attempt to que for a 3v3 game, if you first have to spend literally 2 to 3 HOURS to even find partners because most of the realm's population (and then I mean about 85%) is SOLELY playing for PvE content, (while the other 15% is playing for BGs) and then when you finally found partners, sit in que for days on end because literally no other team is queing.. ever. not even if you spam guild, general or world chat to que for 3v3.
    hell people barely even que 2v2 when you ask them to que 2v2 in whatever chat you can think of.
    It's always amazing how so many people complain there's no one queuing. You'd think that if all of them queued instead of not queuing and complaining there's no queue, perhaps there would be a lot of matches? I mean, if the amount of complains are any indication, we have a pretty large amount of people wanting to do arena matches, but who seem to only join the "complain queue."

second, like you said. the Netlharion (or just cata) is the Lowest populated realm, by far. peaking out at around 250 players at best. for just maybe 2 to 3 hours, and then it starts to drop to about 100-150. Why would you put so much effort into playing 3v3's if the gladiator title literally means nothing.
    did you know that people back in the old warsong days when vicious was BiS gear people were actually selling gladiator accounts for €250-300.
    why? because gladiator titles actually meant something back then.
    nowadays. you couldnt sell a gladiator account for a mere 5 coin.
    just because 1: not enough players do pvp content for pvp titles to actually matter. 2: the server population is too low for pvp titles to actually matter.
    Neltharion is its own separate case, and no solution that could be applied to other servers would work on it, because its problems run deeper than "lack of bribery in tournaments." If Neltharion was to revive, it wouldn't be because of 3v3.

I mean honestly man. don't you think it's odd that more and more people keep leaving your cataclysm server to play another cataclysmic server?
    No, I personally don't, at all.

So basically, Warmane doesn't care about the problems of a server because.. well.. population too low. like always
    You mean the server we intended on closing and the expansion we intended on discontinuing, and only didn't because players asked to keep it even if in the way it was, knowing development on it would have lowest priority and all? And yes, unfortunately population too low. Were we in a situation where nothing else required development resources, a low population expansion likely would get attention, but as it is in reality we get to choose giving fixes and content to X0000 players (and increasing) or X00 (and decreasing). The choice is kinda made for us.

8. May 1, 2018  
    Then you remember things that not even the Head GM, Head Moderator and other various Staff members (who have been here since Molten) do, as no one could think of normal arena seasons regularly receiving coins and mounts - even more so Black Qiraji, on top of all you could claim - as rewards. Only, as I said, in special occasions such as the tournaments and others.
    Relentless gladiator season. Holy paladin named Illadelph getting rank 1, with TSG. Illadelph, Loosefury and a warrior I cannot recall his name. All three get a qiraji battle tank + 150 coins. That was the last time coins were given as a reward. Plus before the first molten international tournament, the rank 1 team on deathwing, consisting from Cuddlebear, Evrey and a holy paladin whose name I cannot recall, got a qiraji battle tank and 150 coins each as a reward. I am surprised you dont remember that as that was the regular season reward.

9. May 1, 2018  
    You're contradicting yourself. You whole point was that people did 3v3 because a few times there were coins rewards and that bringing that back is what would make people play. Now it isn't about those extra rewards because the players don't need them?
    no, Im saying that people played because there were tournaments. the extra rewards from those tournaments were just a bonus. even when the last tournament didnt have any money or coin rewards. there were still hundreds of teams queing 3s just for the tournament.
    plus even before we had tournaments people actually actively did 3v3

You mean the server we intended on closing and the expansion we intended on discontinuing, and only didn't because players asked to keep it even if in the way it was, knowing development on it would have lowest priority and all? And yes, unfortunately population too low. Were we in a situation where nothing else required development resources, a low population expansion likely would get attention, but as it is in reality we get to choose giving fixes and content to X0000 players (and increasing) or X00 (and decreasing). The choice is kinda made for us.
    ofcourse the population is going down if from the start, cataclysm was lowest priority.
    even back in 2013 when we had confirmed bug reports. literally hundreds of them. and none of them were added to the list of things that got fixed. the only thing that got fixed was a loot table of a dungeon that nobody even did.
    you had half the realm population asking for either high end raids being fixed or abilities that were game breaking for pvp to be fixed. (like for example survival hunter having a no GCD Black Arrow literally took 2 weeks to "fix" )

is it really that hard to comprehend?
    you dont listen to your community, people leave
    because people leave, you give a server hardly any attention.
    more people leave. you give it even less attention.
    more people leave and you decide to completely drop the server instead of just thinking
    "hey maybe, just maybe, we should figure out why we went from having 5k people playing. we only have 500 people playing" and fix it.
    you could still have thousands of people playing cataclysm AND have the same population on all the other realms, if you just decided to take action instead of sitting back and focusing on something else.

its like Warmane is breaking their own windows and then complaining theres rain comming into their house

10. May 1, 2018  

11. May 2, 2018  
    After consideration we decided to exempt team deletion in cases where players lower their MMR (but not below 1500) if it is done just to start a new team with different partner(s). If this will hold or not for future seasons is to be seen depending on ladder reaction.

12. May 2, 2018  
    After consideration we decided to exempt team deletion in cases where players lower their MMR (but not below 1500) if it is done just to start a new team with different partner(s). If this will hold or not for future seasons is to be seen depending on ladder reaction.
    Thank you, this is very important with how the mmr system works on Icecrown. Having it spelled out by a GM is also reassuring because we often don't know what the exact rules are.

13. May 4, 2018  
    You are aware that if you leave before you die, you lose no rating and the opposing team gains no rating atm right? Just mmr drops... so If im fightign a team and they know they cant beat me they can just leave the arena losing only mmr while i gain nothing. They just waste my time and troll for lawls. This is a problem and needs to be fixxed. Like i said before a guy was just quing 3s the other night for no reason enterign and leaving que on pop just to troll ppl, then making another team on 3 more endless alts (thank you for all the instant 80s) and doign the same thign for an hour.

14. May 11, 2018  
    As a 60 twinker, please confirm what happens to honor:

- does it get wiped; if so, do you apply this to all levels, or only to a specific level range?

I am curious as farming 10k honor can take a year. One GM/HWL item costs 9k MINIMUM up to 23K-ish from what I remember. If your position currently is to remove all earned honor and start from 0 at the start of new season, please consider the outlook on lower levels and how it impacts them.

Thanks,
    /Hyperkinesia

15. May 12, 2018  
    They never resetted honor and arena points in retail nor during the other seasons here, doing it this time will just piss people off, yours truly included.

First ... 34567 ... Last