1. May 9, 2018  
    Just a few suggestions to increase 3s activity:

1. Make 3v3 cross realm, with ilvl264 limit on weps, trinkets and off set (with the exception of ICC rep ring and T2 pvp weps). If the t2 pvp weps are bis for 3s more people would attempt to obtain them and it would probably incentivize more players.

2. Make the starting rate for 3v3 teams 1000 instead of 0. This would incentivize more teams to compete for rate instead of 5-10 each season. It would also eliminate the grind from the starting rate where there are no real stakes.

3. Lower the rating requirements for shoulders and weps by 200. Reaching those numbers of 1800 and 2000 would probably incentivize more teams to aim for those rewards, hence a larger pool of competitors.

4. Create a weekly quest in the vein of [X must die!] and it would require 10 3v3 games. The rewards would be something like an extra 50 arena points, 10k honor and/or some gold. Tbh, this is the one I am least excited about, but it might help.

These are just a few ideas that might help. I'm not sure where to normally suggest something like this, but given the discussion, it seems appropriate.

2. May 11, 2018  
    As a 60 twinker, please confirm what happens to honor:

- does it get wiped; if so, do you apply this to all levels, or only to a specific level range?

I am curious as farming 10k honor can take a year. One GM/HWL item costs 9k MINIMUM up to 23K-ish from what I remember. If your position currently is to remove all earned honor and start from 0 at the start of new season, please consider the outlook on lower levels and how it impacts them.

Thanks,
    /Hyperkinesia

3. May 12, 2018  
    They never resetted honor and arena points in retail nor during the other seasons here, doing it this time will just piss people off, yours truly included.

4. May 20, 2018  

5. May 21, 2018  
    Dear Moderator or GM,

now i am confused, because our healer in 3s has left the team and WoW at all. We found a healer and got 2k rating. If to the end of season we stay in top 10 are we still to get rewards except our new healer or none of us will earn it?

This question is interesting for 3 top teams at the moment

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Hi,

With the S4 coming soon i guess the S2 gear will be sold with honor point instead of arena like on retail server?
    Because i recently get lvl70 and i dont want to farm the S1 gear while the S2 is coming shortly.

Thanks

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    yes, when S4 gear will be added S2 will be available for honor + BG marks

8. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Hi,

With the S4 coming soon i guess the S2 gear will be sold with honor point instead of arena like on retail server?
    Because i recently get lvl70 and i dont want to farm the S1 gear while the S2 is coming shortly.

Thanks
    s2 will be for honor when s4 gets added but the thing is the devs said s4 will be added WITH sunwell so pvp does not effect pve. now call me crazy but its been what 5+months since BT was added and we are still waiting on ZA and thats dropping on the 30th correct?i do not see s4 being added with sunwell in less then 6 weeks and i think it will be months until it happens. devs said "soon" after s3 ends on july 7th s4 will get added with sunwell so whats soon after mean?back in April the devs said ZA would be added soon... so like i said i think it will be a few months but i could be wrong.

9. 2 Weeks Ago  
    "In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating."

3's on Icecrown really needs some help. It's either 1 team you're facing everytime or no teams and you sit in queue 30 minutes until you decide to drop it.

Really appreciate the help with 3's bracket, but it's gonna need more than that. Just a friendly suggestion from personal experience.

10. 5 Days Ago  
    So, can any of the staff members please let us know whats going on with s4 and Isle of quel danas for the Burning Crusade realm? Thank you very much ^^

11. 4 Days Ago  
    Does this mean S4 starts immediately right the end of S3? eg S4 starts on the 7th of July or 8th of July?

12. 4 Days Ago  
    Does this mean S4 starts immediately right the end of S3? eg S4 starts on the 7th of July or 8th of July?

they have said s4 comes with sunwell and like i said in my post above sunwell is goign to be a while, im guessing months but i could be wrong.

13. 3 Days Ago  
    Thanks warmane. Can't even make a new team with a new partner because of this new system and "rule". Forced to start a new team at @2.4k mmr.

14. 2 Days Ago  
    Arena points and honor reset with new season?

15. 2 Days Ago  
    Arena points and honor reset with new season?
    no, they will not

First ... 4567 Last