1. May 20, 2018  

2. May 21, 2018  
    Dear Moderator or GM,

now i am confused, because our healer in 3s has left the team and WoW at all. We found a healer and got 2k rating. If to the end of season we stay in top 10 are we still to get rewards except our new healer or none of us will earn it?

This question is interesting for 3 top teams at the moment

3. June 6, 2018  
    "In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating."

3's on Icecrown really needs some help. It's either 1 team you're facing everytime or no teams and you sit in queue 30 minutes until you decide to drop it.

Really appreciate the help with 3's bracket, but it's gonna need more than that. Just a friendly suggestion from personal experience.

4. So, can any of the staff members please let us know whats going on with s4 and Isle of quel danas for the Burning Crusade realm? Thank you very much ^^

5. Does this mean S4 starts immediately right the end of S3? eg S4 starts on the 7th of July or 8th of July?

6. Does this mean S4 starts immediately right the end of S3? eg S4 starts on the 7th of July or 8th of July?

they have said s4 comes with sunwell and like i said in my post above sunwell is goign to be a while, im guessing months but i could be wrong.

7. Arena points and honor reset with new season?

8. Arena points and honor reset with new season?
    no, they will not

9. any chances for next season rewards to be from 1 to 30 like before,because in top 10 are only holy pala/arms or disco/arms and its not possible to win vs this.. How on earth warriors can do 150k dmg for less than a min ? Please don't hate just asking like normal person,because i'm so bored from this combo atm in top 50 in icecrown 2s we have like 1 rogue 2 ret paladins 2-3 mages and only 1 resto shaman and everything is warriors. Please dont hate :p

10. No title for 5s... Me dont like ^^ Sitting r2 ... give us something ^^

11. I am assuming S12 (S4 for Outland) is not going to be out straight away on the 7th of July then? if not then will we keep the arena team rating so we can keep playing and getting points until such time S4 is out? how much notice will we be given? Thanks

12. I am assuming S12 (S4 for Outland) is not going to be out straight away on the 7th of July then? if not then will we keep the arena team rating so we can keep playing and getting points until such time S4 is out? how much notice will we be given? Thanks
    <--- This would be awesome to know!

13. I am assuming S12 (S4 for Outland) is not going to be out straight away on the 7th of July then? if not then will we keep the arena team rating so we can keep playing and getting points until such time S4 is out? how much notice will we be given? Thanks
    Same, can we get some answers please?

14. July 2, 2018  
    Hello staff,

Can you please tell us, what time on saturday the season will end?? SO that we know how much time we have.

Thanks

First ... 45678 ... Last