1. The amount of honor gained from BG's is pitiful.

When you're at 2.7k honor.. win 6 straight BG's and have 3.5k honor..

Speaks for itself.
    100 honor per win pretty much, need 17k for a piece of gear.
    gain between 0 - 3 per honor kill in BG (This is ridiculous)...

Figure it out. The Honor gain is way way too low, even if this is "blizzlike" it's ridiculously low and is made more painful by the amount of bots in BG's and/or obviously bot levelled characters (Seriously, the amount of characters with 1 or 0 trinkets and barely any gear equipped is laughable, and it;s always mages and druids.).

TL:DR - Honor gain needs buffing.

2. It's supposed to be a grind.. Visit the store if you can't deal with it lol.

3. Make sure to hand in marks for honor and do daily WPvP qs.
    Edited: April 17, 2018

4. Alternate solution: Frostwolf.

You can be iLvL 530 in a week there.

Edit: (Lies, two weeks)
    Edited: April 17, 2018 Reason: Phone.

5. If you want honor then go Alliance, their victory rate in BGs are almost 3x higher than that of the Horde based on crude recorded games.

6. Yeah once you cap with honor gear and have no use for it you'll wish you had something to work towards . I DW swords and I picked up an extra dagger to use ambush18000Hp, Battle standard 15300Hp, 20Ap red gem 6885Hp, and finally the 10Ap 5Crit orange gem 8500. Im at 10k Hk's I have roughly 8k honor with nothing left to buy. (If anyone has a way to make guwop off honor lmk)
    Keep grinding my dude!

7. Let's be honest it is not hard to obtain whole s1 gear.
    Anyway if you want to get fast honor just play AV.
    For each AV you will recive ÷- from 250 to even 500 honor points.
    AV takes 10 - 15 minut if you're not playing with 39 bots.
    To get the whole s1 set you need to play other BGs too but ya just collect marks and keep playing AV.
    It might be boring but it is the best way to get Items for honor points ( except Donation )

8. When you're at 2.7k honor.. win 6 straight BG's and have 3.5k honor..

Speaks for itself.
    100 honor per win pretty much, need 17k for a piece of gear.
    gain between 0 - 3 per honor kill in BG (This is ridiculous)...

Figure it out. The Honor gain is way way too low, even if this is "blizzlike" it's ridiculously low and is made more painful by the amount of bots in BG's and/or obviously bot levelled characters (Seriously, the amount of characters with 1 or 0 trinkets and barely any gear equipped is laughable, and it;s always mages and druids.).

TL:DR - Honor gain needs buffing.
    Welcome to 'blizzlike' experience (jk)

2 hours of av 3 k honor (8 games lost)

2 hours of any other bg 500 honor (8 games won)

INB4 u don't get it,i do get it.Honor gain in AV is different than honor gain in other bgs,but still it should not be 2500 honor difference,and i do not remember this being case on retail,because it wasn't.

I remember gearing myself pretty fast,with nowhere instant queues,and 43% win ratio.

But to answer everyone's question,if they boosted honor gain,there would be no need to buy pvp items in the store.

For 15 days,8 hours a day i bought 6 pvp items.(weapon,shield and chest i got for coins) ( 80% of my games were AV)
    I play only pvp and nothing else,i usually afk 2 minutes in between bg's,depends on how long game it was,but most of the time i re queue moment i leave bg.

Casuals who play 3 hours a day would spend 5-6 months gearing themselves.(keep in mind not everyone plays pvp every day,and keep in mind not everyone spent their game time in bg's.

Same story on every other server.Rest assured you gonna get crippled if there's donations available,which is every server now.

This is no surprise.For them this server is business,for us its just a game.There's nothing wrong with money making.
    Edited: April 19, 2018

9. Welcome to 'blizzlike' experience (jk)

2 hours of av 3 k honor (8 games lost)

2 hours of any other bg 500 honor (8 games won)

INB4 u don't get it,i do get it.Honor gain in AV is different than honor gain in other bgs,but still it should not be 2500 honor difference,and i do not remember this being case on retail,because it wasn't.

I remember gearing myself pretty fast,with nowhere instant queues,and 43% win ratio.

But to answer everyone's question,if they boosted honor gain,there would be no need to buy pvp items in the store.

For 15 days,8 hours a day i bought 6 pvp items.(weapon,shield and chest i got for coins) ( 80% of my games were AV)
    I play only pvp and nothing else,i usually afk 2 minutes in between bg's,depends on how long game it was,but most of the time i re queue moment i leave bg.

Casuals who play 3 hours a day would spend 5-6 months gearing themselves.(keep in mind not everyone plays pvp every day,and keep in mind not everyone spent their game time in bg's.

Same story on every other server.Rest assured you gonna get crippled if there's donations available,which is every server now.

This is no surprise.For them this server is business,for us its just a game.There's nothing wrong with money making.
    All of these numbers are pulled out of your ***, for example the daily quest is almost 500 honor in itself, if u play 30min per day for 6 months u will most likely rack up almost 180k honor, which is enough to buy you full set and more. On top of that no sane person buys full s1, and if they do they didnt spend 6 months because then theyd have full arena gear even with 1200 rating. ****ing troll.

10. Let's be honest it is not hard to obtain whole s1 gear.
    Anyway if you want to get fast honor just play AV.
    For each AV you will recive ÷- from 250 to even 500 honor points.
    AV takes 10 - 15 minut if you're not playing with 39 bots.
    To get the whole s1 set you need to play other BGs too but ya just collect marks and keep playing AV.
    It might be boring but it is the best way to get Items for honor points ( except Donation )
    500 hnor for an AV? Nah... not even close. You get around 70-100 per win. It's ridiculously low. I've been keeping track on it.

Also, i am alliance.

11. 500 hnor for an AV? Nah... not even close. You get around 70-100 per win. It's ridiculously low. I've been keeping track on it.
    Also, i am alliance.
    60 per tower. Track better next time, sir.

12. All of these numbers are pulled out of your ***, for example the daily quest is almost 500 honor in itself, if u play 30min per day for 6 months u will most likely rack up almost 180k honor, which is enough to buy you full set and more. On top of that no sane person buys full s1, and if they do they didnt spend 6 months because then theyd have full arena gear even with 1200 rating. ****ing troll.

U have calculator,calculate yourself

235900 Exact number of honor u need for full pvp set.

Far far far away from 180 k u calculated in your head.

12100 Arena points u need for full set

Far far far away from your calculation,because it would take up to 9-10 months (if you do 5s,and most people don't)

Get some facts then come here and insult :)

This is all math,u feel free to calculate it,and btw at 1200 rating in 5s you get 278,in 2s you get 211.

Ill just leave it at this.I proved you wrong even with calculator.

Feel free to w Shaktax in game to discuss more if u are interested.If u need guidance or something i'm willing to help anytime :)
    Edited: April 19, 2018

13. 500 hnor for an AV? Nah... not even close. You get around 70-100 per win. It's ridiculously low. I've been keeping track on it.

Also, i am alliance.
    Ahaa I don't know where you're playing but for sure not on the Outland.

14. @OP: I have 2 characters fully pvp geared with BGs and this was damn fast.

This is how this extension is working. You think its too hard ? You should try a WOTLK server.

15. Either:

a) the gains are bugged: this should be in the Bug Tracker; or
    b) the gains are correct: this shouldn't be anywhere, as it would be a suggestion that goes against the proper section's rules.