1. (H) Veteran Raider Looking for Guild

Hello all, so I am new to the server and recently just hit level cap; however I am not new to the game. I’ve been playing since 2006! Wow does time fly!

A little back story:

Here’s my current live armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/emyuss

I have been a very dedicated and hardcore raider since Vanilla WoW and have cleared all content at its original design and toughest difficulty since my start in this game (You can take a quick look at my achievements and see that). After the defeat of Sargeras on live I kind of feel like my journey in WoW was over. I had been chasing him for nearly 13 years and finally he’s imprisoned. Although I felt like my personal journey was done I still loved the game and decided to come back to a time where I felt like I enjoyed WoW the most.

With all of that being said; I know that on this server I don’t have the achievements and my GS still needs a lot of work (I just hit Max Level yesterday and I think I’m like 3500), I am however looking for a home. I don’t expect to just jump into ICC/RS and be “boosted” and I’d be more then happy to just join groups RDFs and older farm raids until I’m up to an appropriate level.

What I can offer:
    Experience and knowledge of the game and classes. Being a private server I’ve noticed that just because you hit max level it doesn’t mean you know anything about the game (I’ve been in RDF and have beaten it matched other players sitting around a 5.0-5.4k GS and then when I break down their abilities I notice some of them don’t even use all of their abilities/cds). I’ve progressed through this expansion nearly a decade ago so I’m already familiar with all the fights and would simply need to do them again to have that “Oh yeah” moment.

Ultimately I’m looking for a place to enjoy this server and be part of a community that enjoys the game as much as I do. Feel free to contact me via this thread, PMs or in game at “Emaias.” I look forward to hearing from you!

2. Hey man! Currently my guild is looking for healer/dps for our team. We are a fresh start progressive guild, meaning what we will start with naxx and move up the teir list till we get to icc. We will be doing each tier with raid appropriate gear. If you are interested let me know.

3. Hey man! Currently my guild is looking for healer/dps for our team. We are a fresh start progressive guild, meaning what we will start with naxx and move up the teir list till we get to icc. We will be doing each tier with raid appropriate gear. If you are interested let me know.
    Hey what times will the raids be ST ?

4. Regicide is looking for raiders. We are an English speaking Horde guild raiding 2am st most nights. Our progression is ongoing and we are 8/12 ICC25 hc
    and 11/12 ICC10hc. Our team is friendly and helpful. Many here have played since Vanilla as well. This guild has structure and organization. Message Chom or any officer ingame if you are interested.