1. Ele/Resto Sham LF Home

Main Name: Eldestructo (Horde Troll)
    80 Ele/Resto Sham (Skin/LW/Fishing/Cooking)

alts BElf Pally Prot/Ret (Mine/JC)
    UD Lock (Tailor/Chant)
    Tauren Druid Feral Cat/Boom (Alch/Herb)
    DK Blood DPS (Inscript/Eng)

3400 GS now because I didn't buy a toon or gear. Ran an end game, globally ranked guild "The Grim" on Firetee on retail up until LOD. Looking for a NA (or just English speaking in general) guild that runs raids 7pm-12pm Eastern (1pm-6pm server I think). Not looking for a gear up, I am crafting gear now, just love WotLK content and enjoying reliving it.

Looking to get back to raiding with whatever spec Shammy (not Ehn, that it boring) you need and with alts, nothing goes unused for gbank gold or raid necessities. Hit me up and pitch your guild, let's run some content and see if you think I'm a fit. You won't be disappointed.
    Edited: April 18, 2018 Reason: Update

2. Hey man, my guild is looking for more players. We are a fresh start progressive guild. Meaning that we will start in naxx with gear appropriate to the raids we do. Currently we are looking for 1 healer and a few more dps to start raiding here soon. We will be raiding sat-sun and times are tbd. If you are interested let me know here on the warmane site.

3. Hey Shannen, I'm interested in joining your guild and shot you a PM. Hit me up when you can

4. Shannen, what's the name of your guild/toon and I'll chat with you online. Depending on time of raids, I could be interested.

5. Hey Eldestructo! The guilds name is "Broken Symmetry" and my toons name is detro. We should be online tomorrow.

6. Regicide is recruiting. English speaking NA guild raiding most nights 2 am st Message Chom or any officer .