1. Target's health

Here is what blizzard did at Zul'aman expansion.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/2-3-0

There are now options for displaying health and mana values on your health/mana bars for you/your party/your target and to display that information either as percentages or as numbers.

Are you gonna implant the same thing at Zul'aman release ?

2. No, we aren't, as there's nothing to implement. We're already using the highest version client for Burning Crusade, and the "changes" you mention are already in place. You weren't able to see numbers for enemies on Burning Crusade without add-ons and that's an undead horse by how many times it's been beaten and keeps coming back.

3. So you can't read the patch note ? From blizzard ? With date and everything ?

4. I can, as can all the other players who have posted quotes and videos showing how it worked, as can all the players and Staff who played the expansion on retail and know how it worked, as can all the players and Staff who understand what that patch note actually means. Unlike you, apparently.

5. then why do other tbc servers im not going to name have it working properly?

6. then why do other tbc servers im not going to name have it working properly?
    Because they don't. They have it tweaked to do that, while we stick to the original working of the expansion instead.

7. Uhm but Obnoxious, if we don't change things like this, why was the alt f4 changed recently? xD

8. Uhm but Obnoxious, if we don't change things like this, why was the alt f4 changed recently? xD
    I don't know what you're talking about or the circumstances of said change, but one thing people seriously need to grasp is the concept that "one change doesn't justifies or warrants another." Yes, we have higher rates; yes, we have points and coins and marketplace; no, none of that means or implies or works as an excuse of the sort "you did that, so do this too."

9. Well I did ask Mercy in another thread about the implementation of a giant Night Elf Catform statue with a height greater than that of the Aldor rise at the Flight Master in Shattrah, do you reckon that this is but a foolish dream? =(

10. Well I did ask Mercy in another thread about the implementation of a giant Night Elf Catform statue with a height greater than that of the Aldor rise at the Flight Master in Shattrah, do you reckon that this is but a foolish dream? =(
    I’ve read the other post too and I still think you’re joking.

11. Ofc I am but throw me a bone here, if we do not pay those blasted cats our respect then Outland's BGs will drown in druids. xD

12. There are now options for displaying health and mana values on your health/mana bars for you/your party/your target and to display that information either as percentages or as numbers
    To clarify for Passepartous, the options provided by that patch were either to DISPLAY or NOT DISPLAY character/numeral overlay on the health and mana bars. There was no option to determine what fashion that overlay was represented in. For party members, it was as true numerical value for health. For enemies, it was percentage numerical value for health. The "either as percentages or as numbers" in that context was referring to the differring states based on the target's relation to you; not to the ability to toggle this display-type.

If you're looking for specific documentation on when health was displayed in true/absolute numerical form, you can find it in the API Changes Patch Notes for 3.0.2: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_3.0.2/API_changes

Specifically, the line items in question are:
    Originally Posted by Patch 3.0.2 > API
    * UPDATED - UnitHealth("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units
    * UPDATED - UnitHealthMax("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units
    * UPDATED - UnitMana("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units
    * UPDATED - UnitManaMax("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units
    What you're looking for was never available for unmodified Burning Crusade clients.
    Edited: April 18, 2018

13. I can, as can all the other players who have posted quotes and videos showing how it worked, as can all the players and Staff who played the expansion on retail and know how it worked, as can all the players and Staff who understand what that patch note actually means. Unlike you, apparently.
    You are here to come with proper explanation, not cheap sarcasm. It says pretty clear what was done in 2.3 about the numbers. If you don't know, don't bother answering.

14. You are here to come with proper explanation, not cheap sarcasm. It says pretty clear what was done in 2.3 about the numbers. If you don't know, don't bother answering.
    For starters, you're no one to tell me what I'm here for. That aside, I did in the first post and he threw a puny insult my way for it, which would give me room for more than just sarcasm if I so felt. And lastly, you are just yet another to join the chorus of whiners who seem unable to understand how an expansion they never played actually worked, despite there even being a post right before yours that went into detail, which should be found using the Search function, not by expecting to yet again be spoon fed the same information.

15. Health

To look at a targets true health was an addon in Vanilla and BC. Even then, it wouldn't show that data immediately. You would have to engage and fight the mob for the addon to determine its true health and it wouldn't save the data permanently. Once you logged out it cleared the data and you would have to fight the same mob again for the addon to catalog its true health again. It was never a permanent function until Wrath
    Edited: April 19, 2018

12 Last