1. May 2, 2018  
    they could still be deciding IF there is anything to fix. it's not a broken mechanic or anything, it's a player issue.
    1 thing i could see fixing it would be making you get locked to a dungeon as soon as you enter, rather than after you kill the first boss. that way people could at least only be a douche once per dungeon per character per day.
    1. Yes, it’s a player issue and it needs to be fixed as players are abusing the system and making whole rdf experience really bad for others.
    2. I love your idea. I would love to see it implemented first, before more-complete solution is found.

Bravo Skuddy, there’s soul behind that nickname, got me surprised for a second.

2. May 3, 2018  
    you can get daily rbg reward from specific bg.
    With this in mind, don't you think it would be a good idea to get daily rdf reward from specific queue? just a thought
    Edited: May 3, 2018

3. May 3, 2018  
    C) This community confuses the hell out of me. This situation isn’t really all that hard to end. It’s very very simple. Increase in punishment. I think Disruptive Game Play is a current 3 day ban (could be wrong) well bump it up to a 5-7 day ban. See if the issue dies down. I can assure you one thing though: You cannot expect a problem to get better if left to further infest; and you obviously have to implement something rather then nothing. Nobody is saying it has to be the right fix the first time but that’s the beauty of trial and error. I just cannot imagine it taking this long to figure out a small step to fixing a pretty easy issue.
    What will be the system behind your "Increase in punishment"? Get a 3 day ban after being kicked? Or people have to take several screenshots to prove their ground and open a ticket to flood GMs. GMs have not access to locks and it will be very hard to understand what realy happen out of screenshots. Are you going to spent your free time as GM to work out the massiv ticket income?
    Dont forget one simple workaround for your "simple" solution, instead of begging for kick, just ALT + F4. Then how you find out if a disconnect was fake or not?

Thats why warmane takes its time to find a real solution, yours is far away from being even a cheap one.

4. May 3, 2018  
    What will be the system behind your "Increase in punishment"? Get a 3 day ban after being kicked? Or people have to take several screenshots to prove their ground and open a ticket to flood GMs. GMs have not access to locks and it will be very hard to understand what realy happen out of screenshots. Are you going to spent your free time as GM to work out the massiv ticket income?
    Dont forget one simple workaround for your "simple" solution, instead of begging for kick, just ALT + F4. Then how you find out if a disconnect was fake or not?

Thats why warmane takes its time to find a real solution, yours is far away from being even a cheap one.
    Wait, did you even read what I wrote? Language barrier perhaps? I never once stated to ban people who get kicked or DC. The problem is those who simply afk in dungeons demanding a kick / sit in cities.

So you wouldn’t get banned for being kicked. You’d get banned for being afk/refusing to do said dungeon. Which is a disruption of gameplay (which actually is against TOS; idk if Warmane follows the same TOS or makes their own).

Not once did I say punish those who get kicked or those who DC.

5. May 3, 2018  
    We’re all throwing our ideas here, which is good and it shouldn’t be taken as bad thing.

What about this for beginning, in order to slowly “educate” icecrown community and to avoid going for more painful solutions:

1. Dedicated realm message that is going to shortly and clearly explain that RDF system abuse will not be tolerated and that’s against the rules. This message would need to work the same way as messages for MFA or WOD models work.
    2. Use this or new dedicated thread for reporting abuse in RDF, formatted in a similar way Emaias described, supported by screenshots.

There are no side-effects to this and it’s not painful fix attempt. Get it going for couple of months and see where that takes us?

6. May 3, 2018  
    2. Use this or new dedicated thread for reporting abuse in RDF, formatted in a similar way Emaias described, supported by screenshots.
    Which is against the Forums rules already and not going to happen.

7. May 3, 2018  
    Which is against the Forums rules already and not going to happen.
    Uhhhh, ok.

Let’s do the message then only and since many people who are irritated by this issue come here, they would know/we can tell them to submit a ticket for GM. Also, message by itself is going to encourage others to do the same if stated clearly what kind of behavior isn’t accepted.

8. May 3, 2018  
    Let’s do the message then only and since many people who are irritated by this issue come here, they would know/we can tell them to submit a ticket for GM. Also, message by itself is going to encourage others to do the same if stated clearly what kind of behavior isn’t accepted.
    First the GMs have to declare this against the in-game rules, and before that they have to decide that they are able to absorb the extra amount of tickets it will generate. As far as I'm aware neither has happened so far.

9. May 3, 2018  
    This is doscouraging. Feeling like Sisyphus.

I need a break from this ****.

10. May 3, 2018  
    Healers and tanks:
    kick me kick me
    People who get annoyed and complain on the forums:
    fix this fix this
    Different context, same childish attitude ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Several different people have already pointed out that this isn't a 'fix' that can be implemented overnight. There are many possible difficulties and unforeseen repercussions that need to be taken into consideration, the most glaring one being how to determine whether the punishment is meted out to the correct person(s). Sometimes I'm the one getting kicked midway through buffing just cos several others didn't want to do the dungeon. Would/should I be punished for that? It's easy to suggest only punishing people who are disconnected/afk in cities/etc., but only the staff and developers will know how feasible it is to code and prevent a type I error. Hell, it's not even a tank- or heal-specific problem - I queue for tank/heal most of the time and the DPSers will ask for a 'kick me' as well. You've given your suggestions, the mods have said that it's a known issue, and Palutena has even lit a fire under it by forwarding it to the higher-ups (jesus and you're complaining of slow action???). IMO that's about as good an example of proactive management as you will get from any private server. You may accuse Warmane of many things, but you've got to give the staff credit where it's due too.

You guys need to take a step back and chill. Yes, it is frustrating, but what's happening isn't worth the apparent stress that it seems to be causing you.

11. May 3, 2018  
    EDIT: Honestly not even worth my breath

@Nib great example
    Edited: May 3, 2018

12. May 4, 2018  
    Wait, did you even read what I wrote? Language barrier perhaps? I never once stated to ban people who get kicked or DC. The problem is those who simply afk in dungeons demanding a kick / sit in cities.

So you wouldn’t get banned for being kicked. You’d get banned for being afk/refusing to do said dungeon. Which is a disruption of gameplay (which actually is against TOS; idk if Warmane follows the same TOS or makes their own).

Not once did I say punish those who get kicked or those who DC.
    You seem to also not understand the issue @Aluschl pointed, how will they know if a person actually went DC by accident or forced it? Do you know how easy it is to get disconnected and even faking it? Here's some:Alt+f4,task manager, turn off pc, turn off your router, unplug your cable, disconnect from wifi, the lists goes on.... And before you say maybe they can find a way to aknowledge some, power cuts are easy to happen and unstable wifis are very common, so it's easy to "hide it. Hence why the "easy" problem, in your eyes, might not be as easy as you think to others, because you are not taking everything into consideration.

And no idea how you have doubts about ToS, every private has their own as far as I'm aware, every game demands you to accept them the moment you make your account, otherwise if you't agree you cannot make your account and of course not play the game itself.

And the best way of solution is as@Skuddy said, getting a lock the moment you enter, however it might still be innefective, since people may still just prefer to take the lock and kick/dc, instead of doing it. However from all the suggestions, I think this one is on the right track, would love to see it tested and improved if required.

However I ask you this, what do you consider game disrupt? Just refussing to do the dungeon? What about those people who only do the bosses they want, who tell you to skip because they wanna rush and get their daily dungeon done? What about those "Tanks" that are fully DPS gear, DPS specs and just go, sometimes they aggro, sometimes they don't, they all happen in the RDF and as a player who geared in RDF, saw a lot of it, probably around 60% of my parties TBH.

These are all the reasons why I am so patient, because I know there is a lot in stack here, you can't put a rule into action and not think what pros and cons it will bring, especially between "why punish afk/kicks and not the ones that go dc?" and the "I went dc because my internet was down, why punish me?", the tickets, forums(PM's), probably the ban appeals(if applied), would flood into a point they might delay the other tickets a lot, hence you create a new problem, too much delay in support to players.

I may not care about your opinion of me, but I can't stop caring about the others, even yourself, me included, who experience or have experienced the problem first hand, and as such, I hope we all can have a proper solution for this in the end.

13. May 11, 2018  
    Or perhaps it should be approached like we do with the ninja-looting rules.
    That would be amazing. 5 day ban on RDF manipulation would probably solve the problem outright.

14. May 16, 2018  
    My one friend is like this. He refuses to do CoS. Until I told him you can get a mount in it, now he wants to do it all the time, he just never ends up winning the mount. Lol
    So sad, i got the mount on my Shammy my first day of getting the required GS. Everyone had the mount, everyone pasted on the mount. i got free mount. Woot me.

15. June 4, 2018  
    Anything new going on here? BUMP!

First ... 2345 Last