1. it seems at this point the staff ENCOURAGES this behavior because it may encourage people to just use the store which lines their pockets.
    Take a step back and deal with your frustration elsewhere before you're the one who gets in trouble. I have no tolerance for wild conspiracy theory-level claims of "greedy Warmane." Suffice is to say that if we wanted to draw more money, we wouldn't have to Rube Goldberg it with reliance on RDF quitters.

2. Take a step back and deal with your frustration elsewhere before you're the one who gets in trouble. I have no tolerance for wild conspiracy theory-level claims of "greedy Warmane." Suffice is to say that if we wanted to draw more money, we wouldn't have to Rube Goldberg it with reliance on RDF quitters.
    I don't know how I'm venting frustration here. But okay, I guess this is one of those "Do as we say not as we do" moments. Is there a way to get money back after you donate?

All I've done is try and offer suggestions to fix an ongoing problem and yet I'm met with a "You'll be punished" answer? Not even a "We're working on fixing it." How do you think that honestly comes off?
    Edited: April 30, 2018

3. All I've done is try and offer suggestions to fix an ongoing problem and yet I'm met with a "You'll be punished" answer? Not even a "We're working on fixing it." How do you think that honestly comes off?
    I'm a Forum Moderator. I watch over and enforce Forum rules. If you break Forum rules, you receive the consequences of breaking Forum rules. I'm not a GM or a Developer or a Community Manager. I don't enforce or decide in-game rules, I don't decide or implement code changes.

I honestly think that should come off as "you aren't an exception to following the Forum rules."

4. May 1, 2018  
    A week later and still nearly every single RDF Heroic I join a tank or healer immediately goes "Kick Me" and then teleports out of the dungeon. Is the team seriously still trying to formulate a plan? It's honestly not that difficult and it seems at this point the staff ENCOURAGES this behavior because it may encourage people to just use the store which lines their pockets.
    You can't expect solutions from day to night, such a changr isn't something to take so lightly into consideration.
    I had that problem mostly alliance side, not having it horde side at the moment, my advice is either find a group you can farm with, or just don't go rdf. You can farm emblems on FoS, PoS and HoR normal, lots of people do it. However I find it a bit annoying for you to call out the staff like that, aside the facts the mods already told you they have forward this and are looking at it, you can't demand changes to happen, when or how you want, you must wait for the answer. There are other games where the staff barely hears the community, I mean it took 8years for one of the most impactful multiplayer game for the staff to listen to players and not think just about money.
    Even if I do understand that the expression "warmane just wants money" might be understandable, I believe you can switch the word "warmane" with any company that provides a game, even blizzard, aftet all, this is a business, we play for free but they must obtain money to sustain the game somehow, bugs come and go, someone that understands programming knows that very well. If you understand business managing you would also understand how the system works, I am getting pretty tired of people just complaining and blaming the wrong people, I'll bet you are one of those type of people that has an internet problem, calls the support and does a whole mess, might even complain about the guy that is giving support, even when he has no fault at all for the problem you might have. I guess that's what is wrong with the world, it's easy to complain, blame others than actually looking deep down ourselfs and find the source of the problem, a solution, how to change, without hoping others will magically do things for us.

Please try to be more thoughtful about others, the world doesn't move around you, we are all in the same boat, there's no reason to go and create lies, just for a chance to fell good about yourself, lies only bring a false hope, a false hope brings a false happiness, there is no point in beeing "happy" when you are trying to make someone else "unhappy".

Have a nice day @Emaias.

5. May 2, 2018  
    Please try to be more thoughtful about others, the world doesn't move around you, we are all in the same boat, there's no reason to go and create lies, just for a chance to fell good about yourself, lies only bring a false hope, a false hope brings a false happiness, there is no point in being "happy" when you are trying to make someone else "unhappy". Have a nice day @Emaias.
    What is this? Life-coaching?

This issue should be addressed as soon as possible and we, people of Warmane, would like to know if there are any updates on when it's going to be resolved.

Thank you very much.

6. May 2, 2018  
    What is this? Life-coaching?

This issue should be addressed as soon as possible and we, people of Warmane, would like to know if there are any updates on when it's going to be resolved.

Thank you very much.
    Eh I just ignored him. Nowhere did I ever give an inkling of a reason for someone to think I thought the world revolves around me. In fact I’ve spent the last 6 years dedicating myself to the service of my country so rest assured I’m about as de-self centered as possible. I also never “created lies” I stated an opinion (pretty popular one from some of the other topics on this site) which I’m completely entitled to. I also didn’t understand where he thought I was trying to make others unhappy?

I just thought the guy was trying to suck up to the mods or something. Plus it didn’t add anything to the forum topic and didn’t even warrant a post to begin with.

7. May 2, 2018  
    This is a problem created by the people who play, not by blizzard or warmane staff, to handle such a problem requires implementing something "non blizzlike" which Warmane tries to avoid as much as possible, because players want as little "custom content" as possible (atleast that which affects your gameplay).

However, why isn't there a dungeon deserter for those who gets kicked aswell? after all they get kicked for a reason.

8. May 2, 2018  
    This is a problem created by the people who play, not by blizzard or warmane staff, to handle such a problem requires implementing something "non blizzlike" which Warmane tries to avoid as much as possible, because players want as little "custom content" as possible (atleast that which affects your gameplay).

However, why isn't there a dungeon deserter for those who gets kicked aswell? after all they get kicked for a reason.
    Not necessarily. Imagine a party of 3 queing for RDF and then kicking the other two only because they’re lower GS than expected, have ugly names, might roll for the same item they want etc..

9. May 2, 2018  
    Eh I just ignored him. Nowhere did I ever give an inkling of a reason for someone to think I thought the world revolves around me. In fact I’ve spent the last 6 years dedicating myself to the service of my country so rest assured I’m about as de-self centered as possible. I also never “created lies” I stated an opinion (pretty popular one from some of the other topics on this site) which I’m completely entitled to. I also didn’t understand where he thought I was trying to make others unhappy?

I just thought the guy was trying to suck up to the mods or something. Plus it didn’t add anything to the forum topic and didn’t even warrant a post to begin with.
    Very possible - not the only example. I see many regular users commenting the same way as moderatora do. Wannabe be moderators? #DreamJob.

10. May 2, 2018  
    Just think about this one more second... what could possible go wrong if kicked players get even more punishment, in this salty community?

- Kicking people because they slow down the dungeon not beeing able to pull 6k flat dps.
    - kick because "i dont like your face/gs"
    - special snowflake tanks/heals demanding kicks for what ever goes wrong in their life.

11. May 2, 2018  

You literally said and I quote "It seems warmane ENCOURAGE this behavior" even if its your oppinion how is it not a lie? Can you prove what you say is true?
    I can also have the oppinion you are ignoring what you said on purpose for a reason to keep spamming here so the thread keeps coming up, yet I have no facts to prove I'm right so it's probably just a lie. Fact is if you accuse someone, you have to prove something first, they don't have to defend themselfs just because of your "oppinion".

I could care less what you think I'm doing, but sucking up to be a mod? I barely have time to play let along be a moderator.

Once again, you stated your oppinion and it results again as a lie.

And I did add something to the topic, even before I stated the situations has happened to me aswell, there is ways for you to avoid it until they find a solution, you seem to just read what I say as you want, meaning, you are not reading everything so if you have so much free time to complain, I'm sure you can also read everything too.

And @nibvictum the fact that the issue should be resolved pretty quick doesn't mean people like @emaias have to right to say what he did, or keep spamming here, look at the neltharion wipe topic, so many pages, lots of people demanding, did they accomplish anything, of course not, what you are doing is just adding frustration on the topic while you can wait without doing so. I'm sure someone that does so much stuff for others should know this by now, but that's just my oppinion.

12. May 2, 2018  
    And @nibvictum the fact that the issue should be resolved pretty quick doesn't mean people like @emaias have to right to say what he did, or keep spamming here, look at the neltharion wipe topic, so many pages, lots of people demanding, did they accomplish anything, of course not, what you are doing is just adding frustration on the topic while you can wait without doing so. I'm sure someone that does so much stuff for others should know this by now, but that's just my oppinion.
    I like how patient you are. We can say what we want and we’re held accountable for it, no matter if it’s true or not - could be only our impression and it might be wrong - we still have right on it.

You can give some credit to Emaias as he’s stuck in those RDF’s daily and his gameplay is being ruined by people who abuse the system. I would actually be five times more frustrated than he is if I was in the same situation.

So, We would still like an update on this issue: Is there anything on the horizon yet?

13. May 2, 2018  
    Just make the tanks and healers get 4 daily frosts when they finish a dungeon, a primordial or a mount,smthing like that. Problem solved.

14. May 2, 2018  
    You literally said and I quote "It seems warmane ENCOURAGE this behavior" even if its your oppinion how is it not a lie? Can you prove what you say is true?
    I can also have the oppinion you are ignoring what you said on purpose for a reason to keep spamming here so the thread keeps coming up, yet I have no facts to prove I'm right so it's probably just a lie. Fact is if you accuse someone, you have to prove something first, they don't have to defend themselfs just because of your "oppinion".

I could care less what you think I'm doing, but sucking up to be a mod? I barely have time to play let along be a moderator.

Once again, you stated your oppinion and it results again as a lie.

And I did add something to the topic, even before I stated the situations has happened to me aswell, there is ways for you to avoid it until they find a solution, you seem to just read what I say as you want, meaning, you are not reading everything so if you have so much free time to complain, I'm sure you can also read everything too.

A) You seem to care a lot since you keep responding to something that doesn’t seem to effect you. See: I barely have time to play.

B) Spamming means posting a comment 5 days later?

C) This community confuses the hell out of me. This situation isn’t really all that hard to end. It’s very very simple. Increase in punishment. I think Disruptive Game Play is a current 3 day ban (could be wrong) well bump it up to a 5-7 day ban. See if the issue dies down. I can assure you one thing though: You cannot expect a problem to get better if left to further infest; and you obviously have to implement something rather then nothing. Nobody is saying it has to be the right fix the first time but that’s the beauty of trial and error. I just cannot imagine it taking this long to figure out a small step to fixing a pretty easy issue.

15. May 2, 2018  
    I just cannot imagine it taking this long to figure out a small step to fixing a pretty easy issue.
    they could still be deciding IF there is anything to fix. it's not a broken mechanic or anything, it's a player issue. if they make it banable (afaik it's currently not) you'd have far more tickets for gm's to deal with, meaning a much higher workload for them and longer ticket response times for everyone.

if they make you get deserter for being kicked that can easily be abused to high hell.

1 thing i could see fixing it would be making you get locked to a dungeon as soon as you enter, rather than after you kill the first boss. that way people could at least only be a douche once per dungeon per character per day.

First 12345 Last