1. Skip Queue in Icecrown

Hey guys, new player here. just wanted to ask if the "skip Queue" feature still works? i am thinking about spending once for a mount or so that i can skip the ridiculous queue. Basically every time (no matter what time it is) there is a huge queue and it takes hours to log in. so if i buy a mount of the shop, will i be able to always log in instantly?

EDIT: tried to log in about 2 hours ago with 50 people in queue, after 2hours i still have 46 more to go? is this for real or is this some sort of fake queue to force ppl to buys stuff?

2. Yes, just donate 10 bucks and you will have the premium status which already gives the queue skip, you don't need to "buy" anything. Use those 10 coins for something else...

About your edit, no, that's working as intended. The queue only decreases when population goes below 12 000, so it's kind of hard to make it happen since lots of players with the same premium status join the server.

3. hm ok.
    another question: is there something true to the fact, that warmane forces a queue to make ppl spend money or are those just whiny little kiddies complaining?

And does this server really have 12k player online almost 24/7? seems a little fishy to me, because that would mean that this is the most played private server of all time. (i have no overview about the private server scene so pls forgive my noobiness)

EDIT: ok this is getting absolutely ridiculous. i am wating now nearly 3hours to get into icecrown (when i entered queue i was number 50) now i STILL have 36 more to go, wich means by that rate i will be able to play in about 6 hours.

somehow i get the feeling that the numbers are all fake and the staff pretty much forces people to donate to play.....shame. really wanted to play WoTlk again, but not under this circumstances

thanks for the info Drkwispurr but i am not gonna give this server my hard earned cash, just because they force me to do so
    Edited: March 26, 2017

4. There will be always complains about everything, there are not any server around which is pleasent to every single member. About the question if Warmane forces the queue, well I'm not a member of the staff, just a regular player like you, so I do not meet the requirements to be able to answer that, but if I really had to give one, I'd say no, I doubt they force the queue (with the amount of players you will see in Dalaran for example + capital cities + bgs + raids + throughout the world + afk on char selecct screen, you'll make the conclusion for yourself).
    On the final note, and keep this in your mind, Warmane does not force anyone to donate, that is totally up to the player to choose if they should do it or not. You see, Icecrown has a huge population, and obviously there should be some limits implemented, such as the server cap, otherwise this could have serious stability issues. As a temporary solution, or while they can't incease the cap for the moment, players are given the option to hand over 10 bucks so they can log free. I did, many players did, and I can guarantee you it totally pays off. If you want to play here badly, losing 10 bucks once in your lifetime is nothing. But ofc it's your call, after all you will always be able to pick Lordaeron instead.

5. so server cap is 12k pll what if more as 12k donate ? full is full ??

6. 12k isn't a hard cap, it can go above that. Bypasing the queue is actually a gm feature that premiuim accoutns get activated.
    This is also the reason why it can take a while for the queu to go down.
    (im not 100 % sure on this, but I would imagien it works like this:
    Say the queue is 500, a donor logs in, now you have to wait 2 people to log off before it goes down to 499)

7. where i live in sydney, there are basically no queue times, so i can confirm it is not 24/7. at this timezone the queue starts at about 11-12pm and ends at 8am

8. The queue starts at 3-4 pm when everyone comes home from school.

@Comlogo that's correct, the reason it can take 10 minutes to clear 5 in queue is because is a premium account logs in the queue dosen't show it went from 5-6 but in fact, it did.

No they don't "force" a queue, they raised the player cap from 5k up to a whopping 12k because of the popularity and you still have some people complaining about it "oh the lagg, to much people" so I guess it goes both ways.

Raising the player cap over 12k has proven to cause a lot of stress on the servers and causes lagg, this game just simple cannot handle to many clients on the same realm, that's why blizzard has tons of realms.
    Edited: August 24, 2018