1. June 4, 2018  
    This is not a problem at all, at least for me.

What i do ? i dont do HOR hc at all with pugs, dont ask me why ! not even if im on my bis toons, hell no ty

i vote kick people, tell them to whisper me and then we group up after disbanding and re queue. simple as that.

2. July 3, 2018  
    After reading all 5 pages of this, I still don't understand why it's a problem. If someone doesn't want to do a dungeon, let them leave/kick them, kick another person, and then either requeue, or invite the people who just left and requeue with them. The amount of time you've spent with leaving the dungeon and requeueing again is the same as that if they hadn't queued at all, or if you requeue with them, you're in the same position in the queue. Simple.

3. Just an FYI, this kind of behavior is now punishable.

These people on forums that have defended this kind of behavior, with very smug attitudes I might add, are feeling really stupid right now.
    Edited: August 15, 2018

4. Just an FYI, this kind of behavior is now punishable.

These people on forums that have defended this kind of behavior, with very smug attitudes I might add, are feeling really stupid right now.
    I am guessing that we use the same reporting system that is recommended? (Screenshot, imgur, in game ticket)? I have seen so many of these types of people, it has made me want to stop playing.

5. I am guessing that we use the same reporting system that is recommended? (Screenshot, imgur, in game ticket)? I have seen so many of these types of people, it has made me want to stop playing.
    I would like to think so. I don’t really see any other way of reporting.

6. Yes, you make a normal report as usual, sending links to image or video evidence of them refusing to play the dungeon/blatantly sabotaging it in an in-game ticket for the GMs.

7. Major Flaw with Random players in Dungeon Finder (Heroic)
    FTFY

Where as it would be nice to see kicked player getting deserter, it's always open for abuse. Least we'd get rid of players who join and go AFK, no matter of instance. 10 mins long enough for rightfully kicked, and not that inconvenient to people who got kicked for stupid reasons.

Would it be 1 player per report, or could we pile few up? Kinda feels slow to report them 1 by 1, specially if you run to few of these players within a day. Considering it takes usually 1-2 days to get response to a ticket.

8. The fact that it's punishable dosen't mean we have to punish them all before they realise.

Banning ninjas for example, did we banned all the ninjas on the server to stop this behaviour or did it just require a few banns to scare the abusers off?
    There's always special cases but you'l get the point.

First ... 345