1. Is Arena alive here?

Hi all,

I am new here, and considering playing in Frostwolf. But I'm just wondering if the arena scene is alive at all hours of the day? I would like to play a lot of 2s for fun.

Thank you!

2. Yes it is a lot here, there is also private 2s that only happen on lower brackets for those who want to gain cp early, thus being 550 max gear once they ding 90.

3. Yes it is a lot here, there is also private 2s that only happen on lower brackets for those who want to gain cp early, thus being 550 max gear once they ding 90.
    So how long do you wait for arena queue late at night?

Do you know if there's ppl chilling dueling around like in front of SW in Icecrown server for example?

Thanks!

4. So how long do you wait for arena queue late at night?

Do you know if there's ppl chilling dueling around like in front of SW in Icecrown server for example?

Thanks!

What time you’re talking about? Usually people are duelling in Elwynn, but not AT all times tho.

5. You can't do 2v2 for fun in Frostwolf.It's full of retail players with hundreds of alts queing on all ratings.You fight them on 0-3000 rating.

6. You can't do 2v2 for fun in Frostwolf.It's full of retail players with hundreds of alts queing on all ratings.You fight them on 0-3000 rating.
    What? This is nonsense.

7. You never fight vs multi glad players on 500 rating?Don't act stupid.

8. It happens on retail too, but saying that you can't do 2s for fun isn't true at all. He was asking if it was active, and it is. Maybe he would enjoy playing against these "retail players" even if you do not.

9. yes he will enjoy fighting full geared gladiators on 500 rating for sure.Can't even do the cap like a normal person.Maybe it happens in retail, but just at the start of the arena season.Here it happens 24/7.

10. yes he will enjoy fighting full geared gladiators on 500 rating for sure.Can't even do the cap like a normal person.Maybe it happens in retail, but just at the start of the arena season.Here it happens 24/7.
    Buddy, You’re seriously frustrated by arena. My suggestion is to stop playing it and hating.
    The information you’re providing is just not correct. It might have happened to you and that’s ok - get over it.