1. Looking for raiding Guild!

I’m a 3900gs Gnome Fury Warrior looking for a raiding guild! Willing to Go Prot if needed but Fury is my strong point! Message Telemarketer in game or reply on here!

2. I’m a 3900gs Gnome Fury Warrior looking for a raiding guild! Willing to Go Prot if needed but Fury is my strong point! Message Telemarketer in game or reply on here!
    Hey mate not sure if that was supposed to be a 2900 instead of 3900 :p but myself and 7 IRL buddies are looking for some members (specifically warrior) to fill out our 10 man squad. Guild name is GOLD, we’re all wow veterans looking to move into 25s sooner than later as welll as premade BGs. Message me in game (Johon) or guild leaders name is Docjohn :)

3. Ok I’ll message you! I have 3 other friends that just came back so they’ll be ready to raid in a month or so.

4. This would be more proper to post in the Recruitment sub-forum: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=281

5. That's fantastic! Most of us just rolled this server about a week ago and just hit 70 so we will be running lots of normal 70 instances & heroics within the next few weeks :) I will be on in a couple hours we can chat

6. Ok it’ll be later tonight before I’m on but I won’t need much gear till we hit BT.