1. Unable to collect vote points

Hi I was hoping for some assistance by a gm or anyone for that matter with my issue. For some reason i am unable to collect vote points on the website. Anytime i click the collect points button it says (You do not have any points to collect) and im not sure what is causing it since i am still able to vote on my alt account. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated Thanks!

Best,

Feels

2. Hi I was hoping for some assistance by a gm or anyone for that matter with my issue. For some reason i am unable to collect vote points on the website. Anytime i click the collect points button it says (You do not have any points to collect) and im not sure what is causing it since i am still able to vote on my alt account. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated Thanks!

Best,

Feels
    I’ll assume the following:
    1. You have never been able to collect points?
    2. You have less than 1000 achievement points?

3. why do people still can them vote points, your not voting for anything..

that aside as Nib mentioned above you need 1000 achi points. they must also be unique. meaning having the same achi's on 2 different characters only count's once.

4. Because we started on Molten aaand, we liked vote shop aaand, we had vote script that did voting part in two clicks(oh wait, did I say that out loud?).
    Edited: April 18, 2018

5. why do people still can them vote points, your not voting for anything..

that aside as Nib mentioned above you need 1000 achi points. they must also be unique. meaning having the same achi's on 2 different characters only count's once.
    what u mean by "..need 1000 achi points. they must also be unique.."? ingame achievement point?

6. Like he said:

“Having the same achi’s on 2 different characters only count’s once”

You finish a dungeon for the First time, get achievement which translates to points and do the same with another character on the same account it will count only once(First time) towards achievement points.

He made a confusion:D