1. TBC content

Is there content for people who are fully geared and have cleared the raids? For example in WotLK there's achievements. So my question really is that what do people do in TBC after they've done the raids are fully geared?

I'm interested to start playing on the realm, but this is my issue. Or is the grind way longer compared to WotLK?

2. You PvP. You keep raiding. You level an alt and do it all over again. The grind is currently quite long but will be somewhat quicker once ZA and SWP has been released (ZA should come in about 1-2 weeks) and SWP will be here on July 7th.
    If this does not suit you, no one hinders you from joining Icecrown or any of the other servers Warmane provides. Good luck.

3. The above poster is correct. Alts are what people did on retail, between raiding and pvp. Now you see why increased rates can hurt a server.

4. Ok but now I have 2 alts fully geared , what do I do please ? Please teach me how to have fun in a video game please !

5. You realise that no video game is ever truly infinite in itself, it can only be made infinite by your mind.
    If your mind feels fed up with playing WoW TBC, then you go play something else. :)

6. Ok but now I have 2 alts fully geared , what do I do please ? Please teach me how to have fun in a video game please !
    You're telling me you've three characters with t6? In that case, congratz. You're a god.

7. You're telling me you've three characters with t6? In that case, congratz. You're a god.
    Uhm and if one has 5?

8. There are NINE classes in this expansion.

Keep going.

9. True but there are also different specs needing different gear setups. :P

10. The thing is I never liked alts. I always played with my main on WotLK, I've got 11,2k achievement points and pretty much every spec is bis. I'm just afraid I will get bored in TBC if I won't be making alts.

11. Uhm and if one has 5?
    Pardon? Tier 5 you mean? If that's the case it's not fully geared as he claimed

12. I don't even know how ot begin to react to such a claim. The amount of goodwill from his guild is beyond my comprehension. And don't even get me started on 9 chars

13. Ok but now I have 2 alts fully geared , what do I do please ? Please teach me how to have fun in a video game please !
    Don't play 24/7

14. If you start now it will probly take months before you have cleared Every RAID.