1. May 30, 2018  
    I won vs equal geared ret Paladins as rogue in BiS gear quite on a consistent base. It’s all about sitting in stealth waiting for cds.
    During dance I apply bleeds to keep pressure forcing the ret to start healing (in 1h/shield), that’s we’re i mostly get the restealth into shadowstep, ambush, kick. That’s were you‘re able to kick the ret in-line, preventing heals/cc/dmg and in most cases force bubble. Then I just run/vanish to waiting 1 Minute in stealth for next sdance. Whenever you can cc ret with sap, don’t hesitate to use bandages even if you’re almost full hp. Repeat that and you will sometimes be able to win vs. ret.
    Dont underestimate the hemo debuff during bleed phase, its increasing bleed dmg by a good amount.
    And use shadowstep to trick the ret when he stays near pillar. As sub you have the possibility to outmove the ret simply because he can’t dispel waylay without sacrificing freedom which the ret won’t do unless he’s dumb or can score the kill. I’m obviously not talking about dumb sub/ret duel.

Well hybrid bdk with ghoul and 1500 resil can kill a subtlety by playing it really gay.

As I said don’t underestimate the power of bleeds+hemo and running around pillar for restealth cs/ks.

2. May 30, 2018  

3. May 30, 2018  
    Lmfao. I'm unsure what kind of 1400 rated Ret paladin you're fighting but clearly, the guy lacks braincells if you're consistently winning against them as a Rogue.

Ret is an extremely binary spec for dueling. It crushes most melees and bluntly loses to most Mages/Spriest/Locks and even Eles.
    Edited: May 30, 2018

First 12