1. Neck choices for pvp

As title says, which neck should I go for pvp. Penumbra or Onyix. I already have the boots, so hit rate is not a problem. I want pros and cons for both of them. Thanks!

2. I’m not a DK expert, but I don’t see dilema there if you’re hit capped.

1. Penumbra’s pro’s:
    - More strength
    - More stamina
    - More Crit
    - APR

2. Onyx pro’s:
    - Hit (which you don’t need)

Also - DK PvE guides are mentioning PP as BiS.

3. I’m not a DK expert, but I don’t see dilema there if you’re hit capped.

1. Penumbra’s pro’s:
    - More strength
    - More stamina
    - More Crit
    - APR

2. Onyx pro’s:
    - Hit (which you don’t need)

Also - DK PvE guides are mentioning PP as BiS.
    arp is not a thing for a dk in pvp, neither in pve. the difference is that while running penumbra you`ll have to enchant hands with hit and change 1 blue gem with spell pen. I want a reply if it`s worth switching onyx for penumbra taking into consideration those chages, if the neck itself gives more attack power(strength) than onyx with 44 ap hands enchant.

4. Well Onyx allows you to switch items up cause of the hit you get. You could use the blue gem for more spell pen etc and change the cloak enchant for smth else.

5. In my oppinion, every pve offpart should be with hit, or haste, other stats are useless on pvp.

6. May 1, 2018  
    In my oppinion, every pve offpart should be with hit, or haste, other stats are useless on pvp.
    Lol, ashen ring + apocalypse advance (also bis for platers) = hit is covered, leaving your ring2/cloak/wrist/bracer/belt all fair game to trade tank for gank. Arpen and crit are not useless for pvp, either...

Haste isn't something you will aim for either for pvp, only starts being worth for dk in full pve where it can start to outperform arpen, crit, ap only because you already have so much of those. In pvp gear you don't hit those breakpoints, as so many of your itemization points are invested in resilience/stamina

Penumbra is bis for war, dk, and ret
    it's not perfectly itemized for anything but warrior but the sheer amount of damage it gives isn't surpassed by anything else for the other classes as well. It also has a much better socket color and a higher ilvl than the competition neck.
    Edited: May 1, 2018