1. Loremaster achivement

Hey everyone,
    before i make the commitment of doing this I was wondering if this achivement is doable on this server? I've heard mixed things ingame and was wondering if someone could clarify the situation.

2. ON ICECROWN:

i dont think its possible. i have been trying it for couple of weeks, and only managed to do grizzly hills and howling fjord.

following quests are bugged for me at the moment:

@ dragonblight -> neltharion's flame
    @ storm peaks -> battling the elements
    @ icecrown -> a visit to the doctor

bug reports for these quests already exists, not sure when will those will be resolved.

3. Last time I did northerend i completed Borean Tundra, Howling Fjord, Dragon Blight and Grizzly, 10+ quests after the achievement too. Zull Drak atm i don't think it's achievable but you have to understand that quests bug, get fixed, other bug and so on. If you're stuck in a zone, just get the azeroth ones done, in Outland Zangramarsh works fully, it's fine, in Hellfire atm i need 3 more because 3 quests are bugged, working on Nagrand.
    So if you want to start working for Loremaster-like I do- do all you can now, make a list of zones you fully completed and you'll know what to check from time to time to get the achiev, MOST of the quests work, so you'll be left with 5-10 max quests undone in some zones. So yes, it's worth starting, some people have it but it's not done in one run, you'll have to hunt some quests after resets maybe or after they get fixed.

I'm on my third character to 80 now and...very few buggs encountered, like I said, Hellfire with 3 simple ones. People seems to cry a lot about northerend so i can't wait to get back there and check the first 4 which I usually ALWAYS complete, on my other 2 chars, 1 year difference in lvling I always got achievements for the first 4, no matter a few bugged quests-like neltharions flame in db or drake hunt in coldara-.

Best of luck:)
    Edited: April 20, 2018

4. Hey everyone,
    before i make the commitment of doing this I was wondering if this achivement is doable on this server? I've heard mixed things ingame and was wondering if someone could clarify the situation.
    Also, if I'd get 1 gold for all the people who ask in global "is this bugged?" and the quest is working but they don't bother reading or give up too easy on it I'd be rich, so again, you do your thing but even if it might a bit of time, quests get fixed and I think Loremaster is achievable. Here or on Icecrown-saw a guy with 3 chars with Loremaster... but not in one run, you gotta wait, so do the working quests since we talk about hundreds.

5. Can confirm it's easily doable, even had 5-10 extra quests in most Wotlk zones

6. The chains for Freya and the Oracle rep are also bugged in Sholozar,not sure when they;ll get fixed,since i cant do the achiev without the 2 major chains

7. Well yes, that's why I said is impossible from one run, but in time it is possible. Make sure to vote up the quests on the bug tracker!

8. It's possible, I have Northrend and Outland working on eastern kingdom atm