1. Also, as a fresh 80 no one wants you in FoS/PoS run because you have no gear.
    No one wants you in battlegrounds either with no gear. The difference is that you don't have to ask them when you do battlegrounds. But you also shouldn't expect to get lots of honor if you can not contribute to the battlegrounds without gear. I have never tried actually gearing a naked char just from battlegrounds. It's not something I would choose to do. There are many ways to get gold and gear while leveling. You don't have to be naked and join battlegrounds. Again I see a difference between a PvE player and PvP player. PvE player can not join FoS/PoS without gear, but he needs FoS/PoS so he has to find another way to get some gear first. As a PvP player you choose to instantly start doing battlegrounds without gear even though you will die all the time, won't be able to contribute to the battleground and will get very low amount of honor.

2. "A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates)."

First section rule, emphasis on the italics.

First 12