1. Realm queue problem

Hello guys,

I am new to Wotlk. I am coming from TBC Outland. I am wondering why there is queue or lets say 12000 limit? It cant be increased? It really kills me when i wait queues and specially at weekends. How you guys deal with this ?

2. Just get the premium, u need to donate 10euros, and u will skip queue :)

3. Hello guys,

I am new to Wotlk. I am coming from TBC Outland. I am wondering why there is queue or lets say 12000 limit? It cant be increased? It really kills me when i wait queues and specially at weekends. How you guys deal with this ?
    If they increased the limit, lag with in-game goods competition would kill you instead. Pay once for eternity of queue dodging and you will never have to wait.

4. Threads like these are causing so much damn alcohol poisoning.

5. God damn it. Here goes another shot.

6. 1. Read the (suggestion section) rules.
    Originally Posted by Mercy
    DO NOT POST SUGGESTIONS THAT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING

A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates).

Realm merges/splits - We will decide to do this ourselves, and only if it is absolutely necessary.

Increase/Decrease realm population cap - Our realm caps are set at a specific number, optimized for their current capability of maintaining stability. We will adjust these as needed on our own. Suggestions regarding this are not necessary.

2. Read this:
    First of all, the game is not designed to support a population of 12,000. Much less go higher than that. By this, I am referring to the amount of lag in Dalaran (fps and latency), difficult competition for ore, herbs, quest mobs, etc. The list goes on. The systems of the game break down when there are this many people. Allowing more than what there already are is not an option. This is not something that can be "fixed" without redesigning many core components of the game, and doing so would make the game be something other than WoW.

Secondly, if the queue upsets you that greatly, then there are some options you can pursue. Since you aren't interested in playing on another realm, then you can either 1. don't play at peak times, or 2. donate a small amount so you can skip the queue.

7. The sad thing is OhieMitzen shouldn't even have to post that.