1. Gnome Sequencer Advanced for Wotlk

My Contributions (only WOTLK):
    Gnome Sequencer Advanced for Wotlk:(timer is not working,spam click :D )
    28-10-2021
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tyt...ew?usp=sharing

1- DO NOT TO CHECK Anything that starts with (Show...) except Show Class Macros.
    2. If you did, go interface->addons->gse, uncheck again.
    3- If you check "Show verbose export/import.." be sure when you import a macro that the text has no comments in macro text.
    4- Removed /gs now use /gse or /gsse .
    5- Macro names will be generated randomly when you click create to ensure a unique name.
    Choose a unique name before you save, otherwise just add something meaningful to the name.

TradeLocker+SS Safetrade:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/15sP...ew?usp=sharing
    Addon to prevent Scamming by -optionally- limiting trade to specific items, and a number on every slot.
    Does not check for Enchanting, only gold and items (and item quantities).
    How To Use: /TradeLocker
    Click inside the box, now shift+click an item in your bag or Auction House to add item link then click add button to add the item to the list on the left, this list shows the items that will be available for check when trading.

When you trade that item will show on drop down list on trade window.

[color=white]Shaman Auto-Totem set based on class:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=394015
    Th purpose of that post to show you how utilize SetMultiCastSpell in a script, because it works in combat, with superduprmacro addon (allows for macros,lua scripts as macros, not limited by 255 characters) the limit is your imagination.

Discalimer:
    1- Addons are helpers you should not completely rely on them,
    2- use at your own risk, i am not responsible for any, you use at your own responsibility.
    3- note that account and password information cannot be retrieved via LUA according to my knowledge,
    nonetheless I take no responsibility whatsoever.
    4- Backup your WTF folder before using any new addon.
    5- accept that no software is perfect, and last advice:
    6- Learn LUA.

Coffee Link :D My character Name is BALTALT, lvl3 Mage on Icecrown in case you decided to gift!
    Edited: December 24, 2023

2. I use Gnome Sequencer Enhanced for Retail and it's been doing me some good. Here's hoping this version of GS does well on Icecrown.

3. well i hope it works, updated it btw.

4. Not disappeard, just got no feed back, feel free to take over the project if want, or anyone for that matter.
    please post at:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=382668
    Posting response in this thread instead of the other as per the request of the addon developer.

You did seemingly disappear a day after you posted the GnomeSequencer Advanced thread as your last activity said "April 21 2018" back in August. Regardless, thanks so much for the update. I'll archive this updated addon as well just in case.

5. This addon seems buggy. I was never a fan of GSE (i used the old GS). I can't seem to get it to work.

First off, I can't create an icon.
    Second, I can't drag the icon off the Sequence Viewer window.
    Edited: November 16, 2018

6. Thanks for the new update. I would've tested the addon myself, but unfortunately, I am without my laptop at the moment. Can still download and archive it though and use it as soon as I pick up my laptop from the pawn shop in December.

7. Thank you for the hard work.
    Much appreciated.

The download link said :
    "The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it."
    Do you mind provide another source for us to download please?

8. Thanks for the new update. I would've tested the addon myself, but unfortunately, I am without my laptop at the moment. Can still download and archive it though and use it as soon as I pick up my laptop from the pawn shop in December.
    Do you have the new one archived as well? Links are duds again.

9. I was so happy to find a backport for this... That is until I went to download it lol.
    /cry @ need working link that doesn't expire so fast. But will take anything from anyone at this point please.

10. Sorry about the delay, fellas. Here it is once again.

EDIT: Link removed due to the version being outdated as well as having errors.
    Edited: June 13, 2019

11. Sry, i've a few more questions.

It doesn't work, "Out of dated Verizon", I can't load it to the game.
    So I googled and updated the version name in the TOC file.

Then, I'm able to load it to the game, but it wouldn't allow me to save the macro.
    Please shed some light.

12. Same here, can't see the macro once saved

123 ... Last