1. <A> Freelancers: A Guild for Newbies, by Newbies

The Freelancers are a guild that was originally created with the intent of establishing a roleplaying community on Icecrown. A week into that venture, myself and the guild founders realized that was silly, and so we changed gears a little bit.

Now, we're establishing ourselves to be a guild with the core focus of getting players kitted up and ready to raid, both by teaching them raid mechanics, discipline, and equipping their characters to do end-game raid content. We're also looking to form a battalion of PvPers to help combat the Horde atrocities in the open-world PvP scene, as we've far too often watched the entirety of the Borean Tundra fall into chaos because of one a handful of twinked-out 70s and a couple of well-placed 80 PvP mains. To that extent, we're looking for people from all walks of life, all time slots, and all nationalities (Though our guild is English-speaking, and we ask that you at least be fluent in that language).

We do have a guild discord that members and friends are welcome to join, which we'll use to help coordinate guild runs and schedules outside of the game itself. This is not required unless you wish to raid in the guild leader's personal group, as it is how he will be doing my communication.

We currently are looking to do small-end raid content, but are not opposed to large 25 man and heroic raids once a core group has been established. At the moment, we need the following for our first raid group:

Healers
    An Off-Tank
    DPS, Ranged and Melee

We are accepting raid leader positions, as well.

For PvP, we are in need of all sorts.

2. Hey, do you do daily dungeon runs?

I am a paladin freshly dinged at 80, and im having difficulty finding groups in the RDF to gear myself up. Therefore i am looking for a guild that does 5-man dungeons on a daily basis.

3. Hey, do you do daily dungeon runs?

I am a paladin freshly dinged at 80, and im having difficulty finding groups in the RDF to gear myself up. Therefore i am looking for a guild that does 5-man dungeons on a daily basis.
    At the moment, I'm out only level 80 tank that's on routinely, and there are only so many dungeons I can handle each day. But, having said that, it is something we plan on doing. Particularly FoS/PoS/HoR, and the daily RDF runs. Hit up the character Rookelde or Zepidia when you see them online, those are my two main characters.

4. Id be up to join just to get start, however might stay long enough to be a teacher in raids if I get taught properly. Im currently going between a Death knight and a Hunter. Which ever one is preferred for the guild now. Would be happy to help build this guild as a member.

5. May 29, 2018  
    Hello, if you guys accept new players to the game I'd love to try your guild out. My ign is Mercystroke.

6. Any in game name for us to contact u on? I'm a full bis pvp rogue with decent amount of experience, and i'd like to check u guys out ;D