1. Hacked account

Hi, I require serious help.
    My account has been hacked some days ago, I managed how to retake control of it and I was able to login. I have only one character, only in Outland realm, and of course my golds (667) has been stolen, I opened a ticket for the stolen golds and of course the response was "sorry we don't take these kind of requests". ok. not ok, but ok.
    Then, I changed my account password and email, and again, I was hacked, but now not only my golds have been stolen (200 more or less) but also all my equip and items in my bags have been deleted. Now I'm nearly desperate. Can you tell me a way to protect my account on the server? I tried the 2 form factor authentication now, I hope it won't happen again. I really need my items back and I really hope you can help me

2. If your account got 'hacked' it means you shared your acc informations or tried things on suspicious websites. So nobody can help you now.

3. I changed everything in the security and they entered again. I didn't cry the first time for the 667 gold, it was my fault. But now I did all the forum gave to me to be protected and I keep been hacked. My items are gone, and noooow I'm really crying

4. What confuses me is the fact that you changed your pw and email and it happened again?

You can change e-mail associated with the account and set new password for both email and account but do it from a different device. Don’t use simple or common passwords such as football123 as they’re very easy to crack. Use combo of letters, numbers and special characters for example: N1bv1cTum1sC00l%Guy.

Edit: Enable 2-factor authentication and your account is 99.99% impenetrable.

Wipe your HDD and reinstall OS, and for the love of God, stop visiting sites for adults.
    Edited: April 20, 2018