1. Old Arena Tournament Account

Hello,

I used to have an old account on the Arena Tournament Server. I still have the account name and all the local WoW-Folder files concerning the account/the characters etc. I did not log in to that account since the servers merged, but I tried to do now and for some reason it vanished.

It was possible to create a new account with the exact same Username that my old account used to have. Is there some way of getting it back? I mean i spent a LOT of time farming PVP gear on that account and it would be kind of sad to see all the things I achieved vanish completely.

I would be thankful for any help on this or if a staff member could inform me on what I can do (or cant) to get this account back.

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend.

Cheers

2. have you ever logged after the merge on that account ?

or you just linked yout AT account to a Molten account but never logged in game?

3. No I have not. I did not even know the servers merged until today.

4. oh ok.
    then it is too late to recover your AT Account.
    We had around 6 months to link our AT account to a Molten/Warmane account. You missed that chance

Btw it is not a big deal because on Blakcrock Realm ( which is AT wotlk) on 22-May-2016 all gear and pvp achievemnt have been removed from all characters so we all had to start all over again. For a fresh new restart ( so your characters would have been naked anyway and without any pvp title)

So the only think you lost are mounts and, maybe, your character's name
    Edited: April 20, 2018