1. I think as stated above the biggest problem is marketing and many people actualy not knowing that there is mop server that is actualy decent. So many people from retail just have tears in their eyes when they remind themselves how fun pvp in mop was. I have geared characters and stuff on wotlk but I keep playing mop as my main one. PVP from wotlk with pal/shadowmourne is not for me. The amount of skills that added so much dynamic to the game in cata/mop makes it fun for me. Maybe wotlk became too dull for me after so many years. I will for sure miss this place. I wish to have some magic wand and give +2k people to this server :/
    I totally agree, anyone can test it: just put on google "best mop sever" and you will find many post on reddit and only few ppl recommend FW, when this server is one of best scripted (especially for class ability) and have a 100% english speaking community.
    2 excellent features that should be advertised better (imho).
    Edited: April 29, 2018

2. It's called a devlog. Read it.

https://www.warmane.com/devlog

And as far as your suggestion about moving to the "next expansion," namely that piece of garbage known as Warlords of Draenor, it's the least popular expansion in WoW history for a reason. There are a lot of us who love MoP and would hate to see it go away. If you're not one of them, then go play somewhere else. This is a MoP server.
    Idk why u gotta be so aggressive about it. Was just a suggestion..

3. May 1, 2018  
    I really like our server but it is empty for a server that used to reach 3K of players and today we barely have 1k depending on the time and day of the week. The staff have to look at our realm

4. May 3, 2018  
    They probably need to open old raids/dungeons, not just two or three, but all of them if possible to make the server more enjoyable, this way as it was said before, we're going to reach Neltharion state , in which the server dies slowly, I guess this server does't profit them as wotlk thats why they never look at it.

5. May 3, 2018  
    They probably need to open old raids/dungeons
    People roll on MoP for "`~*** MOP CONTENT ***~," which is kinda in shambles. Old raids and instances was never a problem and is not as necessary as endgame content for when you actually hit level cap, which takes a really short amount of time with the high rates. Outside of Xmog and Achievement hunters, no one cares about old content.

6. May 3, 2018  
    People roll on MoP for "`~*** MOP CONTENT ***~," which is kinda in shambles. Old raids and instances was never a problem and is not as necessary as endgame content for when you actually hit level cap, which takes a really short amount of time with the high rates. Outside of Xmog and Achievement hunters, no one cares about old content.
    I do care about that content and I'm a PvP player only. It's the feeling you get, when you've checked n instances for cloth farming (because the first one is the one people used on retail for that) just to learn hours later that there are buggy mobs somewhere that respawn too fast or drop too much, that makes you wanna shutdown your computer.

7. May 7, 2018  

8. May 8, 2018  
    MoP has nothing to offer anymore like "diversity" for 4years of playing... so everyone is directed to legion(skipper draenor) of seaching for an adventure.

First 12